Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Jazz, Away

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:54 am

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2020/02/comments-from-other-side-jazz-22620.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE: My favorites are in bold. Which are yours?

Will put some easy Money on Celtics. Hope I lose.

JUST IN - The Jazz are pulling Mike Conley Jr. from the starting five and will move Royce O'Neale into Conley's place.

JUST IN: The Jazz have now decided to instead remove Joe Ingles from the lineup, instead of Mike Conley Jr.

This is comical. It really is embarrassing. They got it right the first time with benching Conley so of course they'll manage to find a way to mess it up.

Lineup change isn't embarrassing. Trading good role players and multiple first round picks for a bad, unnecessary role player is embarrassing. One hell of a swing and a miss by DL.

The flip flop about benching and then not benching Conley is pretty embarrassing

OK, now I understand why this is a story. Quin made the decision, then he told the players and basically got told no. Is there any doubt that he has lost the team?

Who is going to get more boos: Haywood or Kanter?

Conley.

The Jazz just suck right now. Hopefully a national TV game vs a big team with a former player can help motivate them.

This game represents that talked about rock bottom point. We'll either stay mired in this ****ing mess which tbh seems the most likely and get waxed by 25 by Boston who are on a b2b. OR the unlikely scenario that we'll actually start to play some committed intense defense for 48 mins and b**ch slap Hayward back to Boston. Can't go lower than this particular point for the season

I hate the Celtics and would love a win. But I’m going to keep my expectations low.

I'm expecting the Jazz to come out and show even less effort than the Suns game. The talent needed to contend is on the roster. But it really looks like the locker room drama is real and we're f*******.
We get hammered tonight... Hopefully in embarrassing fashion... Boo birds and all sorts of ****. We've earned it... I'm almost ready to go full heel.

I love you Gordon, even though I booed when you were announced as the draft pick, laughed at you when the jazz tried so hard to make you the leader, cringed at all those 'game winners' you missed, and spewed hate after you cold cut the heart out of Jazznation just like you did Kolbi. I am happy for you and your success and confess I will be happier when Ainge dumps you this summer and Robyn dumps you in a couple years.

Reporting live. There is an absolute **** load of Celtic fans here. Royce now shooting. Tatum signed some stuff which I think is nice of him Hayward sitting in his seat doing jack

Does he think this is playoff game?

Tatum signed everything a fan pulled out. Gordo didn't sign a damn thing Smart signing everything too

Jazz are going to get shellacked tonight. Tatum scores 35+ while Donovan is inefficient. Boo birds come out. Snyder looks bewildered yet again in his post-game drivel.

We are ....DOOMED. I’m only watching at this point because apparently I enjoy cheap soap opera drama and rubbernecking at car wrecks more than I ever thought possible. I bet Gordon and Enes are licking their chops in anticipation.

Hope Donovan cooks Mahcus Smaht!

Jazz have a rest advantage, loss confirmed no need to watch.

Boston is so annoying to play. You get up by 20 then Marcus Smart hits 12 3s in a row or something

Maybe I’ll try not watching the game... Maybe I’m the bad luck? Fans have 100% affect on the out come for the game.

Did fans boo Gordon when he was announced?

I love our petty fans. I hope they boo him all game

You misspelled “pathetic”

I don’t care, I’m petty.. So **** Gordon Hayward. Hope the boos reign down all night for him

Love those Hayward boos

We missing the score on the at&t sports net broadcast?

Jazz are smart. Fans won't be pi**ed about losing if they don't show the score.

why’s everyone booing Hayward?

It's all we have left. Nothing to cheer for

Our fans need to shut up about Hayward

The fans would be better served booing the Jazz who scored 11 points in the first quarter.

Gobert is playing so soft. Looks like he's quit already. The rest will follow.

Can we send the whole team to the g league?

Fire Snyder. He's clueless.

Conleys wearing highlighter shoes so you can easily find the problem.

I just want to say, I think Jarrell Brantley is as good as Grant Williams.

There is one thing this team is good at.. Disapointing me

6 points in 7 minutes. Boston in the bonus. Imma turn this off and watch the show about super fat people so I can feel better.

Boston are a much more physical team, this gonna be a struggle

Kinda feels weird when the fans boo Gordon while the Jazz suck

There HAS to be troubles behind the scenes, teams just don't fall apart like this mid-season

Lmao are the fans at Vivint booing any time Hayward touches the ball?

And now the crowds booing Kanter. WE'RE DOWN BY 11!

C’s defense is tough

Raps fan here, sending alll my energy

Can you also send Siakam and VanVleet

I can form an alliance with anyone who hates the Celtics. Except lakers fans. Screw them.

Celtics fans are really accusing Jazz fans of being racist lol. Celtics fans of all fanbases

That and we're terrible fans for booing Hayward lol. 1. He is on the opposing team. 2. He left in a shi**y way. Also not like Celtics fans don't boo even their own team.

****ers booed Kyrie when he wasn't even playing

Racist against dweeby white guys named Gordon, maybe.

I’m honestly embarrassed that our fans are booing Hayward

Celtics fans act like they aren’t gonna Boo Kyrie Irving for the rest of his career lol.

Are there Boston fans there or did Hayward fly in his entire extended family?

Utah has one of the best away crowds in the league.

Tatum wow, he’s different

Ngl what tatum has done this past month is insane. Someone make the bad man stop.

i’m at the game and there’s a section of Celtics fans in the upper bowl cheering “let’s go Celtics” like every 2 minutes. Wish our guys would shut them up

Do you think the FO knows it's kind of late in the season to start tanking?

Boston strategy right now: Switch till Niang is on Tatum.Tatum scores easily. Repeat.

Luckily, Kanter is on the floor and we are abusing him on defense. Unfortunately, we have Niang (torched by Tatum over and over).

the Celts have been missing and playing like they have had a heavy travel schedule and are on a back to back.

Take away Tatum we might be having a nice game lol.

And just like that we have the lead

This doesn't feel right Something is amiss here...

We look like a competent basketball team RN

Having more points than the other team is fun. We should do that more.

Why are the fans both booing when Gordon touches the ball and cheering when he scores

Lotta Celtics fans in the arena for some reason

Tatum is a bucket. Wow

Tatum is killing us. Someone stop him

Tatum's jersey looks like it's a youth small.

I don’t necessarily hate Gordon. I’ve kinda hoped he’d get back to where he was with us. Still like him. BUT I LOVE HOW THE BOOS ARE GETTING TO HIS HEAD LETS GOO

The boobirds are hurting Hayward's feels. Really struggling.

I ****ing love Enes

Celtics get away with murder on D. It's asinine.

Smarts a great defender, but just like Gobert he gets away with some ridiculous **** thanks to his reputation.

We really don't have a defender to throw at Tatum, Royce is too small.

Does Smart get credit for a tackle?

Why do I feel like the refs are gonna ruin this game

This Tatum and Mitchell matchup is everything I wanted

Tatum going to be the 20th player to get a career high against us this season.

That’s some patented Marcus Smart hard nosed defense if I’ve ever seen some...

The Mitchell vs. Tatum show Just get rid of the other players... Elam ending first to 100

That last play was BS. Trash @ss ref. Then Smart has the audacity to run his mouth after that foul.

Nah he was joking with DM... I think about the clock thing.

Tatum is going to be something else. Best part is, the shadow he casts on Haywood will keep him out of the all stars forever.

As fun as that second quarter was, I am really not looking forward to seeing the 2nd half Jazz

I do not like Daniel Theis.

Once Tatum gets matched up with Conley or Bogey he scores at will.

I got a gut feeling that this is when the Jazz will go down to lose 4 in a row Third quarter

So did GH just out rebound and take the ball from Gobert That was not good.

Bro that’s not a foul, if anything it’s a three second, the refs must’ve sniffed us coming back into the game lol

I could find a better ref in a cemetery. The **** is this biased reffing?

Was Marcus smart really trying to justify that call lmao

Every time we get close, they start getting calls.

Theis outplaying Rudy RN, quite pathetic.

Well the refs hate the Jazz

I just feel like every shot Smart makes is like pure luck

Joe Borgia - is a shill for the Refs They never make a mistake. I sometimes hate the NBA.

Wtf Brown hittin a Lillard shot

Theis owning this game ATM.

No, announcers. We didn’t boo Rubio because he didn’t do us dirty like Hayward or Kanter

Tbf you can’t expect them to know every fane base beef. Most non jazz fans probably don’t even know why we boo Kanter.

Kanter and theis should not be grabbing all these offensive boards...... So soft inside

Right now, Celtics has the edge and want it more. While the Jazz like to stand around and watch

Conley too small to see the 10 foot tall purple man wide open under the basket

And they don’t even have kemba... ****

Lmao kanter abusing gobert inside. What a joke.

Imagine liking kanter

3rd game in 4 nights for Celts. We better show more energy down the stretch

Kanter is really working Gobert down low. This is a joke.

I hate my life

In fairness most of us would probably hate your life.

The Celtics have made more baskets than us.

Lmaoooo making smart look like curry out there. This team is a joke

Y’all remember when all the mock drafts had us taking Marcus Smart (MY NOTE: They won the coin toss against us, picked 5th instead of 6th, and took Dante Exel instead. Hah)

brb starting a change.org to get Quin to burn Gobert's all star jersey in front of his eyes to see if it wakes him the **** up

Getting killed by Marcus Smart. Lol.

How u letting Smart take three consecutive shots at the same spot

Complete meltdown. Marcus Smart is a Killer

Lol espn gave me a close game alert on my phone.

Jazz losing by less than 20 is considered close now

lmaooo they re shooting 90% this quarter. nice defense

When Enes Kanter is making more defensive plays than Rudy Gobert: #JustJazzThings

Refs bailed us out there

Who the **** is Wanamaker?

I wasn't sure since I knew he used to be bad, but Marcus Smart has been a good 3 point shooter the last two seasons. Probably shouldn't just let him shoot, sure hope that wasn't the gameplan

This is the difference between a team that will actually contend for a title, and a team that is just good. Brown and smart are difference makers when they shoot the ball.

Celtics have made a ton of contested shots tonight

We missed a billion wide open 3s and Smart/Brown hit like 4 tough ones. Make or miss league

Well, it was fun for three quarters. Better than the last few. Looks like we'll still find a way to be blown out. At least we're consistent.

Anyone want to defend Smart?

At least it wasn't Hayward who killed them. That's the only bright spot I can take from this game.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down