No games, but timeto heal all the injuries

+2
dboss
wideclyde
6 posters

Go down

No games, but timeto heal all the injuries Empty No games, but timeto heal all the injuries

Post by wideclyde Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:42 pm

OK, the season has been put on hold, but it could be good for the Cs if they can get a good amount of their injured players back to near 100% during the layoff.

The playoffs are probably now closer than we originally imagined as many regular season games are likely to be cancelled as the NBA is not likely going
to want to have the playoffs still going on after mid June.

Ever team will come back a little rusty, but if the Cs can get their team healthy again they may have an improved chance at winning the East.

Your thoughts?

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

No games, but timeto heal all the injuries Empty Re: No games, but timeto heal all the injuries

Post by dboss Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:15 pm

Wyde 

I think it may be optimistic to think the Playoffs are closer now.  They were scheduled to begin April 18th.  That is 37 days from now.  These jokers are 37 days behind already.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

No games, but timeto heal all the injuries Empty Re: No games, but timeto heal all the injuries

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:59 pm

I just heard on the NBC/TVSports, the Celtics cannot get back together until the end of next week.  A long time to be away from teammates, but, the upside to this may be that Kemba and Jaylen will be at full tilt and ready for the stretch run, if there is one.  I wonder if this means that they cannot singularly go to the practice facility alone.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Silver lining for sure.

All things and circumstances being equal, the Celtics stand to gain with rest and healing.

Brown, R Williams, Walker and Theis all could use a little more recuperation.

There probably won't be enough time away to worry about rust settling in, and that will be an equal factor for all anyway.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:20 am

I'm once bitten. The last time we had a break, we STILL didn't come back at full strength that led to another losing streak!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:45 am

dbrown4 wrote:I'm once bitten.  The last time we had a break, we STILL didn't come back at full strength that led to another losing streak!

db

dbrown,

Kemba didn't get a break during the A-S break, and he came back broken.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down