KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19

4 posters

Go down

KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19 Empty KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19

Post by bobheckler Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:25 pm

KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19 EVgjgIVX0AYvioG?format=jpg

bob
MY NOTE:  Heartfelt condolences to Karl-Anthony Towns and the rest of the Towns family, as well as to all the other families who have lost someone.  I'm going to assume she was not wanting for the best medical care her eminently wealthy son could provide her.  She was only 59 years old.

I'd say that means COVID-19 is nothing to be taken lightly.
We, as well as members of our family, are not out of the woods yet. Let's stay safe.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19 Empty Re: KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19

Post by worcester Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:17 am

This is really sad.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19 Empty Re: KAT's Mother Has Passed Away From COVID-19

Post by dboss Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:27 pm

This is sad.  Older people are at risk.  Perhaps the most unimaginable consequence of  the mindless government response are the deaths of over 5,000 nursing home residents.

Shameful.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Apr 18, 2020 11:01 am

How terribly sad, she was still young by today's standards and had so much life ahead of her. You are right, I am sure she had the best care possible, no one is immune to this disease. My doctor has told me that in all his years of practicing, he has never seen anything like this. Take care all, hopefully, sometime soon, there will be a light at the end of the tunnel
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down