swish
cowens/oldschool
bobc33
gyso
dboss
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When do you want to have an all member zoom meeting?

ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL Member zoom meeting tonight

Post by NYCelt Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Happy to see gyso and dboss have this going. Those two gentlemen are the heart and soul of Sam's new-era social gathering.

I'll stop in if I can.

Baseball is ramping up (among other things keeping me away), or trying to, for a July 6 start, so I've been mostly absent. 13 16-year olds, most with some prospect of at least DIII ball, and we blew it in our first scrimmage last night. Errors. No focus.

I'll try and make the call if I think they've got their heads out of their behinds. Going to start with my son and make him turn a couple dozen DP balls. Maybe he'll learn to make sure he actually has the ball before he pivots to make the throw.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

ALL Member zoom meeting tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: ALL Member zoom meeting tonight

Post by dbrown4 Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:02 am

Sorry, guys and gal for dropping out last night. We had some extreme weather coming through and it cut me out after about an hour and half. Internet didn't come back up for several hours.

I did enjoy the time I was on with all of you! Rosalie, I did want to thank you, as I'm sure all of us feel the same way, for your always positive attitude! It is infectious!

Thank all of you for a great time last night! Looking forward to the replay after I got cut out. Next time I'll maybe know how to do Zoom off my cell phone like BobH and it won't matter!! Looking forward to next time and maybe for a game in the bubble if Silver doesn't pull the plug!

db

dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:54 pm

I had a great time. Dboss and Gyso, thanks for getting this going. It was most enjoyable. I just wish I could have seen you all. I will get a lesson or two from my daughter, who runs her business on Zoom, as to what I did wrong.

How far we have come, after everything was over last night I found myself thinking of how proud Sam (Dick) would have been that his brainchild is still running strong, thanks to so many of you who put so much into it. He would have loved last night!!!! Thanks again to all of you.
You put up with me and my world thru green colored glasses!!!!!!!!
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:13 pm

dboss wrote:Our Zoom Meeting for All members has been scheduled for Wednesday July 1st.  It will be open for up to 5 hours beginning at 7:30 PM

Go to
For Members Only: Zoom Board Meetings and More!

The web link, Meeting ID # and Password has been posted

Please send me a PM if you have any questions.  Can't wait to meet everyone.

Shit missed this....I’m blind as a bat

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:33 pm

cowens/oldschool wrote:
dboss wrote:Our Zoom Meeting for All members has been scheduled for Wednesday July 1st.  It will be open for up to 5 hours beginning at 7:30 PM

Go to
For Members Only: Zoom Board Meetings and More!

The web link, Meeting ID # and Password has been posted

Please send me a PM if you have any questions.  Can't wait to meet everyone.

Shit missed this....I’m blind as a bat

We missed you, hope to see you next time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2