He is only a "young man" now, but could be "THE man" by the time he is only 24!!

2 posters

Go down

He is only a "young man" now, but could be "THE man" by the time he is only 24!! Empty He is only a "young man" now, but could be "THE man" by the time he is only 24!!

Post by wideclyde Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:36 am

Wow! Jason Tatum is such a pleasure to watch as a young NBA player that I never leave the TV unless it is a time out or he is resting on the bench.

He is not perfect, but he is clearly trending the way of becoming a full blown STAR player.

He does everything on the floor and is so much better now than he even was last season. Just wait till he fully becomes a "man" with his physicality.

AND, he is going to still get better and better as the next few years go by. I will have to shoot Mr. Ainge if he ever even thinks of trading this kid for any other player in the league. I know that there are other stars in the league, but none better than our young star.

wideclyde

Back to top Go down

He is only a "young man" now, but could be "THE man" by the time he is only 24!! Empty Re: He is only a "young man" now, but could be "THE man" by the time he is only 24!!

Post by kdp59 Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:57 am

I think most Celtics agree with you 100%
kdp59
kdp59

Back to top Go down