How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game

2 posters

Go down

How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game Empty How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game

Post by worcester Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:41 pm

Check out today's ESPN.COM for a 1:06 video about "How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game." His stats for unassisted 3 point shots made this year are truly remarkable, exceeding those of even Steph. Plus Jayson has a subtle and wonderful sense of humor. If you listen carefully, you can hear it.

LeBron is also featured in another video, talking about the importance of non-violence and the regrettable fact of racial profiling.  I have  a great deal of respect for LeBron as a man having watched this video. I don't want us to get into a topic about what he discusses, but I just want you to benefit from his words.

As long as we are into acknowledgment, how about a shout out to the NBA and its 360 in the bubble players who did our country an amazing service by showing how a large group of people can remain Covid-19 free by following proper procedures? This is a remarkable group of young men, and the staff and owners of the NBA deserve a great deal of credit too. Their achievement goes way beyond basketball. We are privileged to be able to watch this great game and support/empower these players for what they do with their lives on and off the court.

Last edited by worcester on Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game Empty Re: How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game

Post by jrleftfoot Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:11 pm

worcester wrote:Check out today's ESPN.COM for a 1:06 video about "How Tatum's step-back 3 has changed his game." His stats for unassisted 3 point shots made this year are truly remarkable, exceeding those of even Steph. Plus Jayson has a subtle and wonderful sense of humor. If you listen carefully, you can hear it.

LeBron is also featured in another video, talking about the importance of non-violence and the regrettable fact of racial profiling.  I have  a great deal of respect for LeBron as a man having watched this video. I don't want us to get into a topic about what he discusses, but I just want you to benefit from his words.

As long as we are into acknowledgment, how about a shout out to the NBA and its 360 in the bubble players who did our country an amazing service by showing how a large group of people can remain Covid-19 by following proper procedures? This is a remarkable group of young men, and the staff and owners of the NBA deserve a great deal of credit too. Their achievement goes way beyond basketball. We are privileged to be able to watch this great game and support/empower these players for what they do with their lives on and off the court.
                            truth. well said, worcester
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down