Interesting Stat Going Forward

2 posters

Go down

Interesting Stat Going Forward Empty Interesting Stat Going Forward

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:34 am

Last night, just for fun, I kept track of how many And 1's we got and of those how many free throws we made afterward.

(2) Jason Tatum +2
(2) Jaylen Brown +2
(1) Robert Williams +1
(1) Grant Williams +1

That's 100%...the max, 6-6!!  Of the 41 FGM, 6 were And 1's and 15 were 3's.  For the And 1's, that makes up 15% of our FGM and and 14% of our scoring.  Also, the refs were still missing a ton of fouls on both sides.  At least they were consistent.  They let them play for the most part.

Next few games I will attempt to compile something here.  But that's a small but statistically significant nugget to watch.  I'm sure it varies wildly from game to game.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Interesting Stat Going Forward Empty Re: Interesting Stat Going Forward

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:58 am

dbrown4 wrote:Last night, just for fun, I kept track of how many And 1's we got and of those how many free throws we made afterward.

(2) Jason Tatum +2
(2) Jaylen Brown +2
(1) Robert Williams +1
(1) Grant Williams +1

That's 100%...the max, 6-6!!  Of the 41 FGM, 6 were And 1's and 15 were 3's.  For the And 1's, that makes up 15% of our FGM and and 14% of our scoring.  Also, the refs were still missing a ton of fouls on both sides.  At least they were consistent.  They let them play for the most part.

Next few games I will attempt to compile something here.  But that's a small but statistically significant nugget to watch.  I'm sure it varies wildly from game to game.

db

dbrown,

This could be interesting. Finishing through contact says something about a player. I'll bet if you did this same analysis on Harden you'd find he doesn't finish through contact well. He's amazing at acting, not so amazing at actually taking a licking and still keep on ticking (if you recognize that turn of phrase, you're old too).

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:01 am

Yeah, let me check my Timex!! Yep, getting there for sure!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down