Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:04 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/01/comments-from-other-side-knicks-11721.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  These threads after losing are never much fun, but let's try to have a sense of humor and then put this one behind us.

RJ has his first 30 point game today.   We win by 24. Just feelings.

If we could swap them for Payton and Bullock we would look a lot better and not be on this 5 game slide

if they had Frank and Burks instead of Payton and Bullock…..they are easily capable of losing 5 straight. But at least we could tolerate it a little more cuz like…they tried, at least.

Unfortunately in Knicks land we can’t have nice things and if the NBA season was 162 games, there’s no doubt that Elfrid Payton would be healthy for all of them. What are you gonna do? The guy should most definitely be phased out of the rotation, but he does…things, I guess, on the court and he’s actually on the court.

I'm on board with the tank, but there's always room for beating the Celtics.

Let’s Get this L Folks!!!!!!!!!

I hope we're down by 40 and our young players, rally back to lose by 4 and we cover.

Sometimes I feel guilty about rooting for losses. But they are making it very easy.

I don’t care to root for losses since we don’t draft well any way. So personally tanking does nothing for me.

it stinks how last 4 years of youth on this team haven't shown anything none of them even look like basketball players.

This guy Elf is a certified bum and loser. Every team he's played major minutes for has sucked too, how incompetent is the front office and Thibs for not noticing this?

We should’ve hired Kenny Atkinson........

I hate the idea of a tank  but yes beat the Celtics. I grew up exactly between MSG and Boston Garden so went to both and have been a fan of both for decades. I am no longer a Celtics fan. The Kyrie Irving experiment drove me out. Boston Garden fans are just plain nasty and stupid.

Of course an injured player wants to come back vs. the Knicks

No Tatum  Kemba drops 60 in his season debut

Saw some clips of Payton Pritchard lighting it up the other day   Kid can shoooot. And he might have that "knicks drafted Quickley over me" extra incentive. Let’s not leave him wide open from 3 all game maybe

I hope we see some Tacko  since we cant space the floor, i would think the celtics would like him sitting in the paint

im watching NBATV  so I get Isiah and Dennis Scott talking ……i’d listen to Roseanne Barr sing the National Anthem over this

Kemba is healed and will be playing (why do so many players become healed and return vs us?!)

Because we’re a good tune up team

Ugh, I can only watch on NBA TV, so that means Celtics announcers. This sucks.

This is starting to get pathetic man. And thibs buddy are you blind what do you see in Payton, stupidity not coaching will be his downfall.

Is it going to one of those situations where we play really bad against bad teams and really god against good team’s today?

We are gonna lose by 20+

Looking at this starting lineup right now has me questioning if Thibs is actually a good coach.

Thank god it's not at MSG, otherwise Kemba would be dropping 50 tonight lmao

The fact that Thibbs is still not tryin to shake up the starting lineup after this losing streak and keep Peyton in it is pretty concerning

Lmao fans are already turning on Thibs. Let’s at least give the man 3 years this time?

Why do NBA condemns us watching these announcers?

I NEED a MSG stream asap. These celtics announcers are horrible

I feel bad for you people stuck on the Boston stream. The only announcers worse than Boston is Golden State.

Thibs shares a birthday with Betty White. Not many similarities there.

Im watching the Boston broadcast and its making me wanna shoot myself already smh

Randle and Bullock just passed it back and forth to each other like 4 times each without ever taking a dribble lol. Wtf is that offense.

Respect to Tom Heisohn but after he passed away, I thought they’d be more partial. Turns out Scalibrine is a C diehard even tho he was born in California

Celtics announcers already laughing at our offense. It's going to be an early mute.

I f***ing hate Scalabrine

Can Julius rebraid his damn hair

So the reffing bs is starting...

Celtics could use Randle in a trade

These refs are high, blowing the whistle like 30 seconds late

Brown is so good

Jalen browns growth is pretty crazy

Jaylen a monster.

Anyone else think Teague was dirty for going under Mitch?

Jeff Teague is a POS for that

I don’t think that’s teague’s fault, Mitch was reckless for that

Not the first time Teague does slimy sh**

People forget... Jaylen Brown was also a bad 3 point shooter too when he came into the league right? Look at him now...

Pritchard is nice

I want RJ to be jaylen brown

JB is gonna go off for a career high tonight.

Target Pritchard, literally everybody on the floor would've been a mismatch for him

I can't watch the gane but I'm listening on the radio. Who the he** is guarding Brown?

I want the Knicks to win because of how disrespectful the Celtics broadcasters were to start this game.

Boston's help defense has been complete garbage so far

man celtics, get your **** together -.-

The Celtic player in the Knick huddle should get T'ed up for not social distancing.

Only thing Boston got this quarter is the tipoff

the celtics bigs have to be the worst combination of bigs in the NBA...all of them can't do anything

Let me rub my eyes. Ny beating Celtics??

maybe theis could be our pg yall see that pass? lmao

Is Rivers Kind of a Bum?

Noel got bodied by Kamba

i dunno if anyone in the league can pass up ojeleye, especially not toppin

This Boston commentary is painfully bad. Blatant Knicks haters. Thought they were real funny with that graphic of Knicks coaches during Stevens' tenure. Horrendous

You gotta love how Boston is losing so their network turns to making fun of our dysfunction in comparison to their consistency with all the coaches we’ve had.

maybe we should just play all our games at 1:00

IQ out here like discount Tony Parker

IQ said he was not finna get dunked on and moved right out the way for Theis lol

Knicks getting calls like crazy

I like that the refs are letting them play

Why is mitch playing? Need an interpreter for every thibs decision.

this referee is an idiot  does anyone believe rivers can shove over ojeleye?

Obi’s handle is looser than Kendall Jenner

We picked a 22 year old who doesn’t know how to play basketball

How did we draft a guy who hasn’t seen a basketball hahahah?!?

Definitely won’t say it was a bad pick yet, but Toppin is nowhere near as NBA ready as he was hyped up to be

Thibs always looks pi**ed.

We get no calls.

I'd usually agree but we did get a lot of calls for us this game

Toppin looks like he hasn’t learned all the 2K controls yet.

Petition to play all our games as matinees.

honestly the celtics broadcast is laughs now that they're playing like a**

They replaced the dead guy with another cetic homer 🤮

I'm new to the basketball, is Quickley the best player of all time?

Bruh quick has an unguardable floater, when it’s hot what can they do?

I am thoroughly enjoying listening to these Celtics announcers getting sadder & sadder with each IQ floater Laughing

Quickly got more floaters than a gas station bathroom

Wow Boston playing this bad any team can beat them

teague is so bad lmao

Did teague just get beat off the dribble by julius randle? Lol

Smart is such a monster of a defender.

i will never forget watching marcus smart lock up porzingis every game against the celtics

Jaylen brown has MJ level hang time

IQ is hot and thibs take him out? What is the logic behind this?

Thibs hasn't used logic once in game all year.

Thibs has also never used the challenge once all year to go add to the list of spectacular decisions.

Hopefully we trade Randle to Boston they have some young talent  (MY NOTE:  Who do you want?)

bro does the whole celtics team flop?

Yes. But their fans will claim they’re the grittiest team in the league.

how can you come out like this, celtics. honestly. they barely hit the rim with their shots

They ought to replace the Boston announcers with some sort of text-to-speech AI. It couldn't be worse.

I decided to use "You ball like Elfrid Payton" as an insult to my friends.

I don't care what they say, but as long as we have Payton and RJ playing tons of minutes, we are tanking.

I'd like to introduce a motion to replace the Celtics broadcast team with prerecorded sounds of nails being dragged across a chalkboard. All in favor?

Tristian Thompson looks washed

why do i feel like we are gonna blow this

beggin the knicks rn plz don't choke this lead Sad

So we definitely play better against good teams

Shoutout to those watching the Boston stream 😔  A win this good shouldn't be spoiled by SALT! lmaooo

Scalabrine’s not so chatty now

I just realized it was Scal. What does he know about good defense? Laughing

oh so thompson can surgically remove Mitch's nose and no call, and Randle spins a lil bit and nicks a greenshirt and he gets a foul

Boston literally didn’t show up. It’s not like they are just missing shots. They look bad

Celtics Profesional Floppers

I always thought tristan Thompson was trash even on the cavs am I missing something

I hate seeing walker play bad. I miss him at uconn

I'm not atune to all the new fangled analytics but it seems to me that the fact that RJ Barrett can't shoot is a bad thing

These guys still can't get past Mitch on one leg lol.

Celtics will probably trade for Drummond. Would be the perfect piece next to Tatum/Brown/Kemba

Think we’re benefiting a lot from kemba’s rust and them not being able to buy a 3 but this is still a well coached team. So far we’ve outplayed them in all facets. Let’s keep it up

Honestly would rather beat the Celtics than the Nets

AYE BOSTON, BRING OUT THAT GOOFY STRINGBEAN TACKO FALL   HE CAN GET THIS WORK TOO

Obi with the dagger

the dagger for the celtics was that 7am alarm clock Laughing

These Celtics are like the absolute worst shooting team I've ever seen. They';re making us look good lol

Knicks gave celtics airball-itis

Celtics out there looking like us lol

We've infected the Celtics with our poor shooting lmao

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing the Knicks beat up on the Celtics.

The Celtics might actually finish with <70 points lol

Only in Boston where you see 2 skinheads on the court at the same time

How many air balls do the C’s have??

celtics bout to set the airball record

This Knicks team is the most confusing professional sports team I’ve ever supported

Put us in the playoffs regardless of record, we’ll show up

Wasn't expecting a whole fourth quarter of garbage time lmao

Somebody has to tell Theis that yes he is fouling people and to stop bi**hing about it every single time.

Why play Randle the whole quarter when you are up by 26?

because with the knicks you should know that you should never be comfortable with a lead :/

We have to be the only fanbase in the league that would not be comfortable with this game right now.

Thibs can't blow out candles on his birthday, so he chose to blowout the Celtics, lol

What a travel lol Teague is so washed

Good lord next time you travel like that, pack a bag.

Number of Knicks fans comfortable with this lead: Zero.

The Celtics announcers brought this upon themselves

Being a Knicks fan is being more nervous going into the fourth up by 25 than if we were down 4.

Knicks destroying the Celtics, but losing to the Cavs makes total sense.

Celtics are pretty banged up. But I'll take it.

They got Kemba back

I guess Boston didn’t hear the Knicks can’t beat the zone.

So uh, have you guys ever allowed a 25 point comeback in the 4th quarter?

Would usually happen in the third quarter tbh

We have Elfrid Payton on our team. Anything is possible.

we should play the celtics every game

I expect the Celtics to make some trades. Heyward as that 4th piece made them the team that they are.

It really makes sense Tatum winning player of the week now

The Celtics are playing like the 2015-2019 Knicks

We letting thompson kill us on the glass

That’s literally his job  (MY NOTE:  A job, in my opinion, he didn't show up for yesterday)

Celtics have to be the most spoiled fan base and organization in the league. They lose one upset and suddenly their announcers lose all their professionalism. I pray for the day they have to go through the decades of suffering we have, and actually get humbled.  (MY NOTE:  We had that with John Y Brown)

Celtics commentators coming straight from the Morton salt factory 😂😂😂

Smart is such a pest

Smart plz stop bullying quickley

Smart giving IQ a lesson right now

Lol Thibs a madman Idk why Randle & RJ are out there

Thibs never lets up, guys. That’s his MO. He’s not gonna pull starters this early

thibs the game is over and we play a b2b tomorrow...what are the starters doing in the game?

Take out the starters Thibs. Even the Celtics playing their third stringers now...

Does he think this is a 10point lead?

Tbh, knowing the knicks I don't blame him

If Boston played with this energy from the jump they’d be up big.

You can't tell me for whatever reason that the refs are trying to boost the Celtics point total before this one ends..

Refs are just calling nonexistent fouls at this point out of pity for the Celtics at this point

It's like these refs are point shaving. We are getting whistled for breathing on them, meanwhile Smart is hanging off of Randle's arm like a monkey bar.

idk, it's not like boston is a city known for corruption and underhandedness

Clyde feeling himself calling Nesmith a bust haha

Waters looks like a midget😭😭

Nothing much from Aaron Nesmith today. I liked him at 8th too.

Celtics took their starters out but ours are in. lol

Could you imagine Thibs coaching those Warrirors teams, Curry would be playing 40 a night and they'd be scoring 200

Williams is such a bum. He’s been flopping all game

Whoever controls the fake crowd noise should play some fake booing.

The best part about being up 30+ is that now the commentators can stop talking shit about us, scratch their heads and wonder “gee, maybe it’s just an off game for the Celts!”

We flat out dominated. I’m worried that we only did this because they had a horrible shooting performance.

We know the Knicks are very limited, but they now have wins vs C’s, bucks, and Indy

I’m not gonna overreact but Quickly is literally Steph Curry

Quickley is better than anyone on the Celtics, injured or not

We are the best team in the NBA

Revenge Game

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21 Humiliation

13 year old revenge babyy!!!

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21

Post by worcester Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 pm

We are the best team in the NBA.

Yes, a Knick fan wrote that.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Knicks, Home, 1/17/21

Post by dbrown4 Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:22 pm

I have never been able to understand why the NYK are the NBA's most valuable franchise year in and year out. They haven't done shit since the early 70's! The Lakers and Celtics should be PISSED at that alone!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:29 pm

dbrown4 wrote:I have never been able to understand why the NYK are the NBA's most valuable franchise year in and year out.  They haven't done shit since the early 70's!  The Lakers and Celtics should be PISSED at that alone!!

db

Being in that #1 market does it.

I think I saw Boston was something like 5th most valuable. Pretty good reason to be pleased, especially considering market size.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down