Pre-Game Hawks

Go down

Pre-Game Hawks Empty Pre-Game Hawks

Post by dbrown4 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:05 pm

My bad on the Denver Pre-Game. I got busy and did not return to post that!

Well, I hate to bring up my word from last year to describe the Celtics season but it's accurate and telling...

Confounding - transitive verb. 1 : to throw (a person) into confusion or perplexity tactics to confound the enemy. 2a : refute sought to confound his arguments. b : to put to shame : discomfit a performance that confounded the critics.

I hardly consider any of us as enemies, critics maybe, but not enemies. I have not watched all of the game but I am not past yet our comeback. Just through the first quarter. Something happened, though!!

Nice assist/fga @ 67%. Looks like the bench saved us with all double digit pluses on the +/- scale. A little concerned about this as the stunk it up here. Could be the manifestation of what we have been talking about recently with possible dissension in the ranks or a mutiny against the coach.

One way to find out immediately whether this is yet another failed attempt to win us back over as towel waving fans...a win tonight. Perfect scenario with a SEGABABA. Kemba will be out as per usual. Without looking I'm going to guess we are small favorites, probably -2.5. Let's check...Yep, Celtics -3. Close enough. If we win, I'm thinking this is somewhat positively significant as we may have put recent things behind us. We lose in grandiose fashion being unable to find our asses with both hands, business as usual. Please move on, nothing to see here...

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down