+3
RosalieTCeltics
Vankisa
Ktron
7 posters

Go down

All Star Game Empty All Star Game

Post by Ktron Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:41 pm

It’s official. The NBA will play the All Star Game a week from this coming Sunday in Atlanta. We don’t know at this point who from the C’s have been picked to play but if it’s Brown and Tatum do you think they should play?
Brown deserves to play and its his home town and first All star game BUT he has tendinitis in the knee so does he need to be out there playing in a meaningless game. Tatum is still sluggish from Covid and probably could use the time off so does he need to be out there playing? I can understand why Brown would want to if picked but don’t think he should nor Tatum. What do you think? Send Teague instead? Your thoughts?

Ktron

Back to top Go down

All Star Game Empty Re: All Star Game

Post by Vankisa Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Well there is that added 1.3m bonus for Jaylen if he makes the All Star Team. Not sure if he has to play for that though. I think if he is picked is enough?

Remember last year when Kemba came back injured from the All Star game?

Vankisa

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:17 pm

Brown said last night that if he was chosen he would play. I really wish Tatum could take the time off, but he is young and I am sure he will go along with his teammate.

I have not seen the voting did Smart get many votes?
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:42 am

RosalieTCeltics wrote:Brown said last night that if he was chosen he would play.  I really wish Tatum could take the time off, but he is young and I am sure he will go along with his teammate.  

I have not seen the voting did Smart get many votes?

Rosalie,

I have two email IDs. I voted for Jaylen and Smart on one and Jaylen and Beal on the other. So Smart got at least a few votes.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:43 am

Brian Robb @BrianTRobb
yesterday
Jaylen Brown was voted as a starter among East guards in the media voting but he finished 5th overall in fan and player voting.

Jared Weiss
Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA
yesterday
Jaylen Brown finished 5th in fan and player voting and 2nd in media voting for the All-Star starting guard spot. Jayson Tatum finished 4th, 5th and 5th respectively for forwards.

Adam Himmelsbach @AdamHimmelsbach
yesterday
A little surprising: All four of the TNT crew have Jaylen in as an All-Star reserve, but Shaq and Barkley don't have Tatum in. (They don't have actual votes.)

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:11 am

A little surprising: Both of the Blackberry Junction crew have Jaylen and Jayson in as All-Star reserves, but we don't have Walker in. (we don't have actual votes.)

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:46 am

Playing the ASG is one of the dumbest decisions that the NBA is making. The risk of Covid 19 to so many star players is too risky. They should postpone the game and maybe play it during the summer after the season has been completed and covid 19 is on the decline (hoping)
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:53 pm

Looks like it's too late, dboss. Money from sponsors has already been sunk in.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down