Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away, 3/14/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away, 3/14/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Rockets, Away, 3/14/21

Post by bobheckler Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:01 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/03/comments-from-other-side-rockets-31521.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  Mine are in bold, which are yours?

Let the tank continue to roll on

The Celtics are so smart. They made sure to not give up jaylen brown for James harden. Light years ahead.

You love to see it. Heat and Celtics both gonna be fodders because they think Harden isn’t worth it

Ehhhhh they’ve been pretty mediocre this season with James they prolly are instant favorites

KPJ about to drop 50 on these kids

Tank tank tank

Tucker is not injured.  He just does not want to play.

That's incorrect.   His feelings are hurt. Major injury.

His ego is day-to-day

Real courageous and noble of Vic to deign to dress for this one.

Wish he wouldn't have.

Agree    Rockets should sit his ass down for good starting with game on Tuesday.   And freeze him out today. Don’t pass the ball to him

I'd rather they just trade him   for whatever they can get and be done with it.

I know, he keeps hurting his trade value every time he steps on the court    It’s very frustrating. He is helping the tank though, so conflicting emotions.

IF I was in Houston I'd buy a ticket just to boo him.

Kevin Porter Jr     At this point, it’s all that mathers

At this point, the only attainable victories are beating the spread

Sterling Brown, outclass the other Brown pls.

hope we get our a**es kicked

8 players out tonight. Only question is will Rockets break the all time longest losing streak of 28 games

The streak is getting pretty ugly. Time to win one. Go Rockets!

I want to see how well Dipo handles KPJ, a 20 year old, being the primary ballhander and playmaker tonight. I wonder if it will hurt his ego?

let's get this L

WE WON THE TIP. WE'RE WINNERS!!!

We don’t look like complete a** for once

We look good? It’s been months

Lol imagine being down 7 to the Rockets.

celtics don't know what to do now that the rockets have 5 players that can score.

Rockets lost many times to teams like us in the past two seasons. Easy winnable games they just didn't show up for.

We going to foul out at this rate

Kemba Flopper

going from kyrie or kemba must be how it is for us going from harden to oladipo.

Nah, Kyrie might be the most overrated player in history

i like to think of this game as Oladipo's audition. He's going to try to sell himself to Miami tonight

Nobody i like seeing get blocking fouls more than Marcus Dumb

Man I love Jaylen brown wished we could’ve gotten him

Too bad Celtics are idiots who thinks Harden isn’t worth trading for clown

Also a big Jaylon Brown fan.

Rockets are looking really fun tonight. I’m liking this team

As an Aggie, its good to see Rob Williams develop. Dude is a freak of nature athletically

I am here for the second quarter tank

Man these scrubs on our team really can’t shoot for sh**.

they don’t miss from 3 against us even though we are playing pretty good defense

Who the f*** is this ojeleye. Literally won’t miss

At least the first half of the first quarter was fun.

Marcus smart is so impactful

KPJ about to throw more food after having to play with these scrubs 😂

And here comes the tank!

We genuinely may not win another game this season

Won’t matter as long as we get top 4 pick.

Please trade Dipo right now

Dipo is a dumpster fire. The little trade value he has plummets by the second.

The tank is strong today

If people haven't checked the standings lately were barely bottom 4. We need to keep losing or else someone else is bound to take our spot.

These Boston mfs know how to yell huh

Ola-bricko sighting

I feel like there was a brief window where we could’ve traded harden for brown. I wish we had.

We should be called the Houston Scoring Droughts.

marcus smart needs to suffer a karmic injury for all the flopping/undercutting he does

i get that jaylen brown is an all star but he gets calls like he's a mvp

Oladipo gotta be the goat tank commander

Dipo is actually good today.

that'd be a foul on the defender if it was the celtics on that drive sigh

Weren’t we supposed to wear our Earned jerseys today?

Didn’t earn them.

Anyone remember what winning feels like

Yes. But we traded him to Brooklyn

Remember friends, once you embrace the tank it makes this much easier

Time Lord is really good.

Why the he** isn’t Williams starting?

Pretty sure hes useless against teams with competent centers💀

Oladipo is trash but thanks for helping the tank

Celtics players are hyped like they are winning game 7 of the Finals lol

Kemba acting like they just won a chip 🤨

He knows they will be fodder once playoff starts

Shoot, Kemba can't miss now.

Kemba seems happy on the big lead. Newsflash, lot of teams blows out the Rockets, so you're not special. Joke's on you. :(o_O

Crank the tank!

Jaylen Brown is good

This is the best I have ever seen Jaelyn Brown look.

All them Celtics deflections. Our players too stationary, the passes predicatble.

Celtics #44 looking like a star.

Dude Williams is going to be a monster in this league health permitting. If jayson jaylen and Williams stay together and keep growing and ainge makes smart offseason moves finally like stone did finding sterling and nwaba they can become dangerous in the future....also I’m a kemba stan so I think one day when he’s asked to be a supersub he can help them, even if overpaid

If Rob Williams played every game guarded by 6'6" 2nd round/UDFA bigs, he would be an All Star MVP! Go Rob!

Only down 23, Silas must be stoked!

trade oladipo to siberia for a 2035 12th round pick.

loladipo is the most garbage mfer to ever don a rockets uniform

Fat Suit Harden was better than Oladipo.

Dipo is our best player today and all the comments are all about how a** he is wtf.

Jaylen Brown plays like poor mans Kobe. Would be nice in rockets red, sucks ainge got cold feet when he coulda got harden

I remember watching Jaylen Brown at Cal and thinking it was a big reach to take him when the Celtics did, but man has he turned into a really good player.   He’s just been getting better every season as well.

Boston flopping is like having 3 Marcus Smarts on court

Every time I see Oladipo smiling and chatting with the opponent I imagine him saying “come get me”

We should change our team's name to Houston Time cause right now, Robert Williams is definitely our Lord.... ok weak joke I'm sorry.

So...no fake comeback tonight?

Tatum is just ridiculous    I miss having a player like that

I know it’s 30 pts blowout.    But it’s a big relief that I finally won’t have to watch Oladipo in a whole quarter.

Down by 32 in the 4th. This could go either way.

I like the tank but geez this is just ugly. Can we at least stay within 10-15 pts?

Oh no Tako gonna look like a hall of famer.

Fortunately Tako is terrible. Thabeet 2.0. I just couldn't take him joining in piling on the Rockets.

I just want to see KJ attempt to dunk on Tacko for the rest of the game.

Seeing tacko out there makes me miss Yao.

We should have won this game

Celtics pls leave Pritchard and take Dipo

would probably be winning by 6 or 7 points if Harden was playing

They are beating us by 30.

we're beating ourselves by 30

Celtics just playing around

Rockets poor body language emulates coach Silas. He has worst body language than my little cousin who gets stomped by me while playing 2K.

Silas is defeated...he may need to just step down for his mental health

Rockets should look at Brad Stevens once Ainge fires him

The Celtics are really underperforming for the season considering their talent. Like you can see the massive talent discrepancy here. Tatum, Brown and Walker are making difficult shot after difficult shot with amazing moves.

I wish we could take 15 points from tonight’s blowout and put it towards our next game.

I do wish we could have seen tucker guarding Tacko.

lol, the Celtics aren’t even trying...we just suck so bad that a team can go 60% and dominate us

We have Patton back in for some height. Then Brad Stevens puts in Tacko. o_O

I like Tacko, but that man was in the paint for longer than 3sec calling for the ball.

what is this thing the celtics are doing where they are putting the ball in the hoop from behind that black line?

Even their scrubs are better than our scrubs.

all the Celtics announcers can say is that we’re hustling    we get talked about like the sorriest kid on the team

Our own fans are clapping for Taco LOL.

Why is Boston’s bench standing during garbage time lol.

Brad, timeout, really? o_O

Taco Fall is wearing those new Nike Cinder Block sneakers. Stylish and functional, for him. Don't want to run too fast with that big load.

I thought we had hit rock bottom mid February.   boy was I wrong

I really wonder which team will be the one to break our losing streak...the team that loses to us needs to have at least 5 L’s added to their record and should be publicly shamed

u know opposing coaches are in the locker room pre-game telling their players that they don’t want to be the ones that lose to this garbage team...it’s too embarrassing

This team could lose to 5 middle aged dudes at LA fitness playing pickup on a random Tuesday.

Well at least when this team tanks they do the thing right.

NOBODY BEATS US BY MORE THAN [checks notes] 27 POINTS AND GETS AWAY WITH IT

Starting to think this isn’t a championship contender

Best part of game was when the Jack Daniels commercial came on and BW says-“fitting sponsor for a team that has lost 15 straight” 😂

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down