Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21

4 posters

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21

Post by bobheckler Sat May 01, 2021 3:18 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/05/comments-from-other-side-spurs-43021.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  I haven't read these yet, and I cannot wait!  I love watching them get their hopes up, and then crushing them.  The following video is my addition, not from the Spurs fans.  It encapsulates my perspective.

And now back to our regularly scheduled Schadenfreude.  My favorites are in bold, which are yours?

Keep the tank rolling!  Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Flag

We need this win. I believe in us getting to the 8 seed despite the tough schedule

Boston has been bad lately. Spurs should win this one, but you never know

NOOOOO I HAVE THE CELTICS BROADCAST

94 is such an ugly number for a guard to be wearing

Boston has too many retired numbers

Crap, I forgot about Timelord. He’s dangerous.

Devin’s length will certainly help against Brown and Tatum tonight. Can’t wait to see what he does against Boston.

Tatum is 6”10 so it looks like Devin is definitely 6”7 and not 6”5

Yup Tatum is NBA royalty   DeMar is some #82 guy or something

Unfortunately Tatum figured out he was way stronger than Vassel

Would love to see Luka on Tatum.

too good to be true lmao   we playing the best ball we ever could, at our full potential

Celts tanking for a playoff matchup or something?

Keldon looks like he’s the same height as Jaylen Brown

Marcus Smart could've been a good Spur...

Crazy that tatum has all their points.   Dude is just a cheat code when he's on.    Would love a dude like that

If it stays this way I think our team can outscore Tatum

After 1 quarter the Celtics are tied with Dejounte

Celtics playing like our team tends to play when they think they should win just for showing up.

Poeltl ready to feast on this small team

Don’t worry Tatum bb we’ll save you in a few years

Celtics offense is comical right now

Are the Spurs that good or Celtics that bad?

a combination of both

Death Line-up  0 defenders on the floor lol    Thankfully that Celtic line-up also looks pretty bad

If only Tatum scores, I think the Spurs will probably win

Whoever Fournier is guarding give them the ball

celtics trying to build up tatum’s mvp case 😂

Looks like the Celtics are on pace for a 48 point game

I think if the Spurs took 5 people chosen randomly from this thread they’d be up like 6

Fournier’s number cracks me up. 94?

The number of hairs left on his head

Becky looking at the Celtics bench in disgust

Lmao boston fans boing their team

I just hope these Boston fans don’t start throwing stuff onto the court, as they’re known to do

San Antonio Spurs vs The Boston Tatum

Marcus Smart is getting handsy tonight...

Getting Marcus Smart out of the game is a huge plus for the guards

Imagine how tatum must feel rn 😂

RIP Celtics

I feel bad for Celtics fans. Why would you take out the only person on the team that could score?

Problem with leads like this is that we are like the anti-warriors this season.    The amount of 2nd half collapses...    Can't relax even up 20  (MY NOTE:  How about 32?  Uh, nope, not that either)

Spurs gonna find a way to lose.

We’d be a top 6 seed if we got treated by the refs like they treat the Celtics lol

lmao I'm so sad Thompson scored

LMFAOOOOOO celtics game thread is funny asf  (MY NOTE:  Wait for it...)

Boston isnt gonna keep missing threes, but theyre also not really making the spurs sweat on the defensive end....

So are we doing good, average, or bad? This non-existent Celtics is making this analysis real hard

Celtics throwing this game early. Looks like everybody has checked out on Brad Stevens

Boston had the softest middle of the nba. Its a layup drill for the spurs atm.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Smilol Danny Ainge

Lol remember when the talking heads said Stevens was the best coach in the league? Good times

Still think he's a top-tier coach. He's just shackled to an awful GM.

What’s more lol is Boston having all those lottery picks from last decade and doing nothing significant with them

I don't think Stevens is the problem by any means. Ainge has been absolutely terrible for several years. He lost Horford for nothing. He could have flipped Hayward for Miles Turner but didn't for some reason, then ultimately replaced him with Evan ing Fournier. His drafting has been awful. Nasmith, Romeo Langford, and more. Just terrible picks. Imagine Brown and Tatum with guys like Dejounte and Keldon and Walker around them instead.

Boston was never a contender in this era. Don't believe that . Boston fans are the biggest homers out there and ESPN just goes along. The Celtics never were worth a championship and they've been getting steadily worse over the last three seasons.

I don’t know if anyone noticed but the shot clock did NOT start until about 5 seconds after boston inbounded... Kinda sus

If you mean they didn't start it until he touched the ball, that's correct

Jaylen brown out there playing street ball

We really don't have anyone who can guard tatum.

he kinda unguardable tbh. maybe devin with more experience would be able to do it

We should try to shoot 70% from the field and hold our opponent to 33% more often. It seems to lead to big leads.

Absolute murder happening. Hope they don’t take their foot off the gas til the end.

Tatum talking to teammate during shoot around:
I am doing great, why all the rest of you playing like doodoo?

There’s a literally midget on the floor attack him

Damn. Even I could play tremont waters. Crazy.    Mad respect to be able to make the league at 5'10"

we playing prolly one of the best ball this season

This Boston team is rolling over, we’re just not taking advantage

I like Scalabrine as an announcer, but the other dude is too homer and gets salty lol  (MY NOTE:  He likes Scal and thinks Mike Gorman, Mr. Vanilla, "gets salty"?  LOL)

The Spurs need to relax with the winning or they risk playing more home games in the playoffs

It’s that road court advantage.   critical to our success, obviously

They're gonna win this challenge that's not a foul

Brad doing us a solid throwing away his timeout

THEY LOST THE CHALLENGE? Da** even as a demar fan that was not a foul

Tatum is so good

Is the J on DJ supposed to mean Jordan

We destroying so bad we became the Harlem Globetrotters  (MY NOTE:  Wait.  For.  It.)

Celtics announcers: "What are we watching?"

Sooooo, what's the biggest lead you guys have blown this year?

-Celtics fan

Celtic announcer: ‘I can’t believe this is happening’ 😂

Yeahhh. We’re not gonna shoot like this every game. ENJOY IT.

Celtics are shooting 34.8% FG and 27.8% 3FG.   We are shooting over 70%...expect things to balance. Just want our guys to lock down in the 4th.

If only we could shoot 71 % every night.

Celtics must have some of the worst shooting coaches in the league.

This is a good game to observe upcoming FA, Evan Fournier.

Want Boston to go zone. Spurs need as much practice against those defences as possible down the stretch.

They have midgets at all positions. I don't think their zone would have any effect.

I'm not even comfortable with the Spurs leading this much Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Smilol

Has any team blown a 32 point lead this season? Fully expect the Spurs to be the first.

Celtics defense has been straight trash.   Again, Ainge could have traded Gordon Hayward for Miles Turner.

celtics announcers pretty funny tbh: "Oh! Nothing like a replay in a 28 ... point ... game"

Celtics gonna have this down to single digits to start the fourth imo.

Refs leading the comeback now

That may be the worst call I've ever seen. That is unreal

So. Going for that 10 spot to ensure road court throughout playoffs?

Haven’t watched a lot of Fournier this season and I did not recognize him. The more pronounced balding also threw me off.

we might not be good during the 3rd Quarter because it's usuallt the quarter the refs make the most awful calls

You know you're a bad team when fans can't relax at +30.  Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Smilol

All the celtics need to do is stop playing all time bad defense and this will quickly be a 10 point game tbh

No lead is safe with us. That I do know.

the only thing that kinda calms me down is that we are not at the AT&T Center lmao

Don’t worry Spurs Fans. Celtics always pretend like they are making only to choke by few points at the end

They are just out hustling us

Yea Celtics just want it more right now

Another 3 rd quarter collapse ! We should trademark it ! 26-42 ! WTF ? Do they take sleeping pills at halftime?

Spurs falling apart in the 3rd is scripted at this point

Celtics will take the lead sometime in the 4th quarter I bet my house on it  (MY NOTE:  You should go into the real estate business)

Jaylen and patty both trying to help the other team lol

Patty got bailed out there I thought that was good defense by Brown

That is kind of a terrible call but I’ll take it

I still wonder if the Celtics would've traded Gay for Nesmith if could get salaries sorted

Tank Time??👀🤔LMAO

Nice flop Tatum

Love listening to the celtics commentators. So salty Smile

Scallabrine on the mic is going nuts 😂

These refs are so trash !

We need Luka to try defend Tatum. No one can match with him.

Please don’t do this.-------Sincerely, Knicks fans.

The ball isn't leaving the celtics court until points are scored.

-Mandate directly from Silver.

I don't know what it is but i swear the NBA Refs have it out for the Spurs... Every single game bro...

You cannot be complaining about the refs in this game dude...

I didn’t get the memo that it’s a foul to touch a Celtic past the foul line

I truly do not understand pop’s decision making at times stevens tells his team to immediately double DeMar yet pop sleeps on the bench and continues to let Tatum cook his team one on one

seems like the celtics got a whistle every single freaking offensive play they did  (MY NOTE:  For the record, the Spurs took 38ftas and we took 36ftas.  So they went to the line MORE than us, in our house.  Stop complaining)

Stevens made adjustments and haven’t been able to get back to the rhythm we had.

Who the f*** is Pritchard? Another no name Spurs killer !

The fact that Prichard stole the offensive board and then hit a 3  The Spurs don’t deserve to win this game. Just go home, you somehow choked a 31 point lead in less than 2 quarters.

LMAO celtics fans booing and now cheering. gtfo casuals jeez

Yeah... The fix is in

Not sure if letting the Celtics score every possession is a good game plan but what do I know

Vassell is getting outplayed by Nesmith

If we lose someone please poke out my eyes  (MY NOTE:  Where would you like me to leave them?)

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

Shame we don't have a long, at least semiathletic PF on the bench to defend Tatum that can also stretch the floor

Tatum woo. What a talent

Refs trying to keep the Celtics in it

Nobody should be blaming the refs right now…this is on the spurs

I'm so f'ing sick of this senile old and his obsession with overplaying Mills like he's prime Manu

I believe I can coach better than Pop this year. What the has happened to the old Pop?

He got old.

Now I want them to lose for the old senile piece of **** to suffer the humiliation of coaching his team out of a 30 pt win

No one will care. Pop has been pooping in his depends for years now. This is nothing new

Pop needs to get the out of this year. He has been killing this franchise for the last three years.

This is the same Celtic team that lost to the obviously tanking Thunder  Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Lmao  Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Lmao. And the Spurs are giving up a 32 point lead against them  Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Lmao

We're wasting a lot of clock dribbling. Thank god the refs are bailing our low iq offense

i thought sixers fans were the worst, but celtics fans are something else lmao

'll always prefer sixers and celtics fans to lakers and rockets fans though

No matter how bad the spurs play, we would never boo them on their own court.

It sparked a 32 point comeback

What’s the +/- on number of San Antonians who suffer heart attacks during these games    I’m a few quesadillas and 4th quarters away from losing a foot at this pace.

A 30 point lead y’all... I know scoring in the NBA this season is crazy but still this is embarrassing

Smart is on Demar. Stop going to Demar before you switch Smart out of him.   The dude is first team all defense why are we going at him

Smart has been doing incredible ball deny on DeMar. If only we could have done the same on Tatum.

This teams an absolute joke. How do you blow that big of a lead

i mean, you guys didnt really think a 30 pt lead with this team agains a playoff team would actually last right??

Dude Tatum doesn't f***ing miss

Bailed out by the refs but the demar iso's are not it

Theres no way we win in ot lol

Hopefully we don't win a game for the rest of the season.

So this will be the third biggest comeback of all-time if they lose this?

you know Flopovich is trying to break all kind of records  (MY NOTE:  For all you Brad haters, here are Spurs fans calling for the firing or retirement of one of the best coaches of all time.  Oh, and who outcoached him?  The guy a lot of Celtic fans want to see fired.)

Please get this win, Celtics!

Great sportsmanship by smart there picking DJ up

Being guarded by Marcus Smart seems NOT fun

Heat fan here. Plz dont choke, plz beat the Celtics

Didn't even realize Tatum had 56....that's impressive no matter what side you are on

He's the only reason the Celtics made this compe ive.

Heat fan, yall gotta win this game. plz. we'll let yall beat us next year

I’d rather have Rob Williams hit free throws than have a jump ball...

refs came out crazy clutch for them. wow.

Feels like every game the Spurs have to beat sh**ty calls. My pet theory is it's because they wear black

Bullsh** call gonna cost us the game

You sure it had nothing to do with a 30 point lead that was thrown away?

f'ing bull man and of course brown has been scubbing it up the entire game and hits the game winner

Brad Stevens and the modern NBA taking a fat dump all over Pop and archaic ball tonight

Brad Stevens sucks.  It's just that Pop is even worse.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Smilol  Pop's inbound play, NBA has moved way beyond the senile old

Nesmith is an example of how you bring rookies along. He has ~15 games of 20 minutes or more and many close to 30. Yes he has DNP’s when they are completely healthy. But (and I know I’m going to get crushed for this) Boston has done a better job of getting him ready than the Spurs have with their first round pick. Nesmith was drafted 15th.

Spurs, you had one job AND YOU BLEW IT.

Sincerely,

All of Heat Nation

We lost to Tatum, Patty and Rudy

Well deserved loss   No way we somehow still get the win after blowing such a huge lead at half

I need a lot of weed and alcohol to feel better tonight  (MY NOTE:  You're in Texas.  Try tequila)

Bruh, Tatum is a monster.

They robbed Tatum of 61 pts

Raps fan here, refs totally robbed you guys. That stupid overturned call, should have been a Spurs side out not a jump ball.

Appreciated man but I really don't think the ref made us choke a 32 point lead.

All the players on this team deserve to walk home after giving up a huge lead like that.....smh (this includes Pop as well)

dear lord cut everyone burn the spurs front office down salt the earth and start over again in vegas

Of course the spineless San Antonio media won't grill Pop or the players about this embarrassing loss. San Antonio has the worst sports journalism in the country because they're afraid of being blacklisted by Pop's regime.

Careful dude.. they frown on Pop criticism around here.

Pop wouldn’t last a season with the Nets or the Knicks with that NYC media.

Yup, they would eat him alive. His regime of yes men keep him secure in his safe space in San Antonio.

I turned it off towards the end. My eyes began to bleed

Kemba DNP btw

That’s okay. I'm just gonna go home, lie down and listen to country music…the music of pain.

Worse than that time when a guy named T-Mac made a comeback againts us. Now a guy named Tatum torched us out.

Are we a joke team at this point? Like I still believe we’re good but, this was a meme game. 60 points from Tatum man cmon

We blew a 30 + point lead. Of course we’re a meme team. Those are Falcons levels of choking  (MY NOTE:  Also against a Boston team)

We are on the other side of the best comeback this year and it is painful Sad

I MISS DEFENSE

Third largest blown lead in NBA history. What else is there to say?

What this game taught me: 1. Brad Stevens is a terrible coach. 2. Popovich is worse.

Pop failed to stop Tatum but Brad was bad this game as well     Tatum saved Brad

Got outcoached by Stevens at the last minutes at OT...

I wish we got blown out by 50 than this happening

Spurs fans: Hi, I'd like a relaxing game with a comfortable lead pls.

Spurs: Sorry, the clutch machine is broken. Is a heart attack ok?

In case you guys were wondering...   Believe it or not...

There is a way to get players like Jayson Tatum.

Sure is.   Can't win the lottery if you don't play, though.

Yeah. Being the number 1 seed, then somehow getting first pick the following year is crazy!

Yes let's tank and draft the next Markelle Fultz and Lonzo Ball, the 2 players picked before Tatum  (MY NOTE:  ROTFLMAO!!!  Let's remember these guys who are talking about getting fleeced in the draft by Danny are the same fools who claimed Danny was a shitty GM)

Very tough loss. Really didn't want to go out like that. As much as it sucks, it's still cool to witness history with Tatum's 60 bomb.

I Literally caught the last minute of the game, we were up by 30 points!?!? Is that true?

32, actually. Give Tatum some credit: no Celtic has ever scored more points.

I would have preferred losing by 32 than whatever that was.

I usually don’t blame the refs, and at the end of the day the loss is on us, but we got a number of truly terrible calls. We weren’t allowed to be aggressive, but Boston was. It completely shifted the momentum, to a ridiculous degree.

I blame myself for this loss. I should’ve worn my lucky spurs socks

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21

Post by gyso Sat May 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Bob, the Barbarian? Are you from Cimmeria?

Back to top Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21 Empty Re: Comments From The Other Side - vs Spurs, Home, 4/30/21

Post by worcester Sat May 01, 2021 10:01 pm

Your commentscwere hilarious Bob.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun May 02, 2021 12:29 pm

Who the f*** is Pritchard? Another no name Spurs killer !

No one will care. Pop has been pooping in his depends for years now. This is nothing new
. (Ktron: Caca is a good thing)

We lost to Tatum, Patty and Rudy

All the players on this team deserve to walk home after giving up a huge lead like that.....smh (this includes Pop as well)

dear lord cut everyone burn the spurs front office down salt the earth and start over again in vegas

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down