Pre-Game Trailblazers

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Trailblazers Empty Pre-Game Trailblazers

Post by dbrown4 Sun May 02, 2021 2:58 pm

I thought you guys and gal said our schedule would lighten up while those around us would tighten up! We draw Portland while the Knicks get Houston, ATL got CHI and MIA got CLE?!!! I know, I know. Just one set of games.

Well, one thing for sure has been decided after our last game. Of the other two players on the the 56+ points per game list at Boston, the other two were never traded. So JB best go out tonight and get about 65 to lock him in for eternity as a Celtic as well.

Everyone have their coins out again? Unfortunately, even after such a crazy, record breaking game, we have absolutely, positively NO IDEA which Celtic team will show up tonight. Which since we are only dealing with winning or losing, flip your coin tonight for the winner.

One thing the Celtics should know is there are a lot easier ways to win games against crappy teams without getting behind 32 points. But BobH would say a win is a win is a win. Guess we were just going for the dramatic.

Odds are we will be backing up. Even though Celtics are -2.5. That's close to a tie. Again, we'll just have to see who shows up and who's sitting out again. Let's just keep Kemba out until the playoffs. This is ridiculous. Anyone has the injury report? Just curious.

Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Trailblazers Empty Re: Pre-Game Trailblazers

Post by bobheckler Sun May 02, 2021 6:53 pm

Chris Forsberg @ChrisForsberg_
about 8 minutes ago
Celtics say Jaylen Brown is available vs. Blazers.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down