Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 5/5/21

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 5/5/21 Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Magic, Home, 5/5/21

Post by bobheckler Thu May 06, 2021 2:20 pm

http://celticsgreen.blogspot.com/2021/05/comments-from-other-side-magic-5521.html

by FLCeltsFan

MY NOTE:  Given the Magic had a fire sale earlier this year, and we picked up Fournier thanks to it, PLUS they're injury-riddled I really feel for their fans.  Still, we needed the win and that's all that matters to us.  My favorites are in bold.  Which are yours?

We need to lose (and I obviously want us to,) but it would be pretty funny to give Boston a scare

I hope we keep it close and entertaining AND Evan has a bad night

Oh right, Fournier hasn't played us yet!   He was out with health protocols so long I forgot that hadn’t happened.

I’ll take Fourn and 50 points please

Can someone tell me what happens if four teams are tied for the 3rd best odds?

should be a play in tournament. best loser wins.

Do us one last solid Evan

I’ll take one L please

This is a must win for the Celtics to stay out of the play-in.

Good for you Fourn, win the game tonight!

Their showing a Fourn montage right about now on Bally.

I almost forgot Evan had hair lol. that montage was nice

Game is on...I hope we finally lose one tonight. At least coach Cliff is back at the helm to right the tanking ship. We need a close L badly.

Please tell me the C's need this win bad.

Hope Evan gets destroyed out there but we secure the L.

MO screened Cole lol

Concussion protocol tank is back on boys (MY NOTE: I seem to remember it was Bamba who moved on that screen and knocked Cole Anthony flat on his back. Easy to confuse the two. Rolling Eyes )

I can’t wait to hear how we should replace our training staff because of this one

Yes!! We are back!! Gonna get blown the f*** out tonight, which is what we really need!

What a tank commander Cole is... mustve felt guilty giving us those wins before lol

I hate to be “that” guy...Cause Cole Anthony is my guy...But if he is showing even the most remote of concussion symptoms, they should sit him for the rest of the year...Wouldn’t do any “harm.”

We about to tell the Thunder hold our beer

Bamba is gonna have a looong looong night against that Celtics monster at the C. This guy Williams III is huge and runs twice as hard and fast as Slo' Mo'.

Hopefully Fournier can do the Magic a solid.   And shoot lights out tonight…

And.... we’re the worst team again

How is Orlando magic an nba team

This is not basketball I’m watching right now

Ha ha ha this sh** bad but hilarious

Cliff is like “I shoulda stayed in COVID protocol”

Put Tacko Fall in lol

Can we forfeit at halftime?

Wow man that’s how you guard on the fastbreak! Fall on the baseline while the guy hits a layup!

why are all Orlando game threads so empty?

Because our team sucks

Double figures for FOURN!

I saw Harris broke fourniers ankles lol

Yo... I kinda like Wagner as a 15th man going forward. He has some dog in him.

I’d be happy for us to keep Wagner next season. I think he can be developed into a really useful rotation player with his skill set. He compliments our other front court players well.

Ngl I hope Wagner is back next season for depth. He can cover both the 4 and 5, which is nice.

Moe Wag gone take Mo Bam money lol

Wagner = Olynyk

Grant Williams is thicc

Randle needs to be cut. He is pure trash.

Why? We're trying to lose games.

Wagner is fun, man! He’s out there trying to catch a body and trying to draw charges on everyone, and still getting after it defensively.

So weird to see Fournier wearing green

Let's draft Franz, resign Moe und give Schroeder a max in the offseason

Super ugly game

Bacon is shakin tonight!

Bacon pls stop

I’m so sick of our opponents...Will you all please DESTROY our team please...So that we fans can live in peace for the next 7 games.

Celtics are garbage

Let’s go Celtics!

It’s a shame we didn’t have a better roster then we did cause this version of Fournier is so nice.   Scoring threat obviously, but not having to force it.  Looked nice spreading the ball and making good passes when surrounded with better players.

Celtics up 18! Yes!

Good half. Don’t blow it!

A team that can actually handle our gleague squad unlike the fraudulent Grizzlies.

We want Tacko!

TACKO FALL TIME YO

Cole getting owned by Kemba

Fourn just successfully boxed out Mo, and grabbed the bound. Good job, Mo!

Boston announcer almost called us Orlando Maggots by accident 💀 (MY NOTE: It was Scal, and he didn't "almost" call them the Orlando Maggots, he DID call them that and I called him out on it on the Game On! thread. It was a slip-of-the-tongue, but funny)

Tatum is 6-17 and the Magic are still down 18 (MY NOTE: Tatum ended up 10-22, that means he went on a 4-5 run, and it started after Mo Bamba taunted him)

Sit Bacon the rest of the year. Need to lose games, and he can get streaky.

yo did this boston announcer just say "Orlando Maggots"? that's kinda funny

Refs used to be hall monitors w their soft a** calls

Mo taunting Tatum 🤣🤣🤣

Heeeere come the Celtics!

I just want a player like Tatum on this roster…

I wish we could just skip to the lottery man

I hate this point of the season. Fans rooting for losses, every game matters for the lottery odds, teams sitting players, etc...

Evan just exposing us at this point

As is tradition for Ex players to do to us 😅

Jabari Parker? It’s like seeing a ghost!

Put Tacko in! Wanna see the matchup vs Mo!

TACKO FALL about to enter the game!

Kemba went crazy. You love to see it.

Mo schooled by Tacko!!!!

Tacko looks better than Bamba lol (MY NOTE: Not true, Bamba had probably the best game of his professional career, but it's funny to hear these fans think this)

C’s doing a lot of show boating on the side , can’t wait until they run into KD

Yea let them have their fun. F*** the Celtics and their fans.

They beat the brakes off the Magic by 36. They can do whatever they want.

Cliff stormed off before Fourn can greet him postgame 🤣

You love to see Fournier succeed.

Mo Bamba let Tacko Fall score

Mo going iso on Tacko then Tacko going iso on Mo was my favorite part of the game. Wish they would have ran the same play 2 more times lol

Yeah not much to take from this game. Boston destroyed us. Good stat lines from Bamba and RJ though.

I wonder if Mo feels weird standing next to Tacko and not being taller lol

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down