Pre-Game Heat Game #1 - Best of 2

Go down

Pre-Game Heat Game #1 - Best of 2 Empty Pre-Game Heat Game #1 - Best of 2

Post by dbrown4 Sat May 08, 2021 4:29 pm

Well, talk about being backed into a corner. This is it. Clearly, we did not appreciate or cherish the gift ATL laid at our feet and the Knicks for that matter.

Thank goodness for the guy on ESPN (never seen him before) yesterday that thinks the Celtics can and should get the 6th spot despite now being one game back behind MIA. Schedule strength between the two for the last 5 games.

With our team teetering on the brink of extinction for so long this season, you just have to begin to think when will the knockout blow come. If the Heat sweep us 2-0, then it's official Play-in-ville for us and a very short leash. ESPN's theory is based upon us beating who we are supposed to beat (which I honestly don't think has happened this season) and MIA losing to teams they are supposed to lose to which I am not so clear on.

If the Celtics want to exact revenge on MIA for last year's bubble debacle, this would be a great time for us to get the broom out in this short 2-game series. I'm not convinced our team is better than MIA last playoff season or this season for that matter. I'll leave that to the Celtics to prove me right or wrong tomorrow and Tuesday. Split, per ESPN''s 6th place Celtic's theory, is fine. Past history indications? We lose tomorrow and win Tuesday.

JB still sitting out? Kemba should be playing. RWIII?

Go Celtics!!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down