Zoom session /time and date pending

3 posters

Go down

Zoom session /time and date pending Empty Zoom session /time and date pending

Post by dboss Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:31 am

I would like to schedule a zoom session.  I have no set agenda but possible topics could include;

wrap up on the season
free agency
upcoming draft
player development
Brad moving to the front office
Who may be a good fit to coach this team
Anything else you want to discuss

If anyone has a suggestion on when we should launch this session please share with the group.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Zoom session /time and date pending Empty Re: Zoom session /time and date pending

Post by bobheckler Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:00 pm

I have no fixed date in mind either, but the NBA Combine is in 3 weeks.  The new HC will likely be named before then so they can be involved.  The naming of the HC and whatever experience/skills/talent they bring to the table is of eminent importance, dwarfing almost everything else.

I think we should either wait until the candidate list gets shorter, and we can discuss the merits of those people, or wait until after the job is filled and then springboard into what kind of team/players he/she likes.  Speculating on what the NBA Combine might bring us without knowing the coach is harder than if we do know who they are.  It's speculation premised upon speculations vs speculations based upon a known fact.

My 2c.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Zoom session /time and date pending Empty Re: Zoom session /time and date pending

Post by dboss Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:48 pm

bobheckler wrote:I have no fixed date in mind either, but the NBA Combine is in 3 weeks.  The new HC will likely be named before then so they can be involved.  The naming of the HC and whatever experience/skills/talent they bring to the table is of eminent importance, dwarfing almost everything else.

I think we should either wait until the candidate list gets shorter, and we can discuss the merits of those people, or wait until after the job is filled and then springboard into what kind of team/players he/she likes.  Speculating on what the NBA Combine might bring us without knowing the coach is harder than if we do know who they are.  It's speculation premised upon speculations vs speculations based upon a known fact.

My 2c.

Bob

I agree. Let's wait until after the new coach is named.

Always appreciate your input
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:01 pm

dboss wrote:I would like to schedule a zoom session.  I have no set agenda but possible topics could include;

wrap up on the season
free agency
upcoming draft
player development
Brad moving to the front office
Who may be a good fit to coach this team
Anything else you want to discuss

If anyone has a suggestion on when we should launch this session please share with the group.

I’m game. I think we should launch one this upcoming week before they name a coach. Even as early as tomorrow afternoon/eve. Then have one after that. Hope everyone gets involved. Sounds like fun.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:03 pm

Cool. After works.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Jun 23, 2021 5:28 pm

Our new HC has been hired so it is time to zoom.

And Kemba has been moved recently so there is a lot to discuss. The session will not go past 9 PM because I plan on the suns/clippers game.

I am going to set this up for tomorrow at 7:30. I hope you will participate.

Any questions or comments, please share

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down