Al Horford

3 posters

Go down

Al Horford Empty Al Horford

Post by bobheckler Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:49 am

Is Al happy to be back?

Marc D'Amico @celtics
about 18 minutes ago
Al Horford: "I'm really, really happy to be back. I really appreciate how special of a place that Boston is. For me, being away from it, seeing the type of city it is, what the team is all about, it’s something that I really missed."

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 17 minutes ago
Al Horford said it’s “a little surreal” to be back with the Celtics. He said he feels “really good” physically. Said the Thunder medical staff did a great job working with him.

John Karalis @RedsArmy_John
about 16 minutes ago
Al Horford: Boston ...the type of city it, is what the team is all about, it's something that I really missed ... I'm just very grateful to have a second opportunity to be back here and to continue to work on what I started here.

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 14 minutes ago
Based on how many times Al Horford has already said he’s grateful to be back in Boston, I would suspect he’s grateful.

What's Al's opinion of his new coach?

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 12 minutes ago
Al Horford said he had a really good relationship with Ime Udoka while they were in Philadelphia. Said Udoka is a great guy and they spent a lot of time together discussing defensive coverages.

His impression of the team?

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 9 minutes ago
Al Horford said Jayson Tatum, Jaylen Brown and Robert Williams reached out to him after the trade. Horford said he wants the Celtics to take advantage of the summer, get better individually, and then “start to build it back up” once the team gets back together.

Jay King @ByJayKing
about 8 minutes ago
Al Horford said he was at the practice facility yesterday and a bunch of the young guys were in the building. He named Grant Williams and Tacko Fall as two of the players.

Will he mentor our young bigs?

Jared Weiss @JaredWeissNBA
about 6 minutes ago
Al Horford is back in Boston and saw Rob Williams and Tacko Fall working at the facility yesterday. "I was really impressed with Rob this year and his progress...seeing him do some of the things he's able to do and how he understands the game, it's huge."
MY NOTE:  There's the "big man coach" we've all been wanting for RWill.  He's here.

Chris Grenham @chrisgrenham
about 5 minutes ago
Al Horford on working with Robert Williams: "I'm going to be in his ear and we're going to be figuring things out together. ... I'm really excited for what's ahead for Rob."

4 minutes ago
Al Horford on Moses Brown: "He’s a great kid. Guys are gonna love him in the locker room. He listens, he’s all about the team, he’s trying to play the right way."

How's his body feeling?

Chris Grenham
Chris Grenham @chrisgrenham
about 17 minutes ago
Al Horford: "Physically, I feel really good. I'm in a really good place. ... I'm really excited where I'm at physically."

2 minutes ago
Al Horford, PF: "I really believe I have the ability to play multiple positions still. However coach is going to need me and they want me to play, I’ll be able to do. If they need to go big with me at the five at times, I’m perfectly fine and I know I’m capable of doing it."

1 minute ago
Al Horford implies he doesn't think he'll need to sit out the second night of back to backs this year, depending on how things work out with the Celtics training staff. "I feel fine. I don’t have any reservations. I feel good physically."

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Al Horford Empty Re: Al Horford

Post by gyso Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:11 pm

I'm excited to see how much our defense improves with Horford barking out the orders.

Any young big on the team must be just as excited.

I'm grateful for his return.

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:01 pm

Message for my friend NYCelt.

So what do you think. Are you satisfied with our center depth? Can we put a check mark in that box box.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down