Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday

4 posters

Go down

Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday Empty Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday

Post by 112288 Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:13 am

Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’
The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday

NESN by Alexandra Francisco

Hopefully Enes Kanter owns real estate in Massachusetts and Oregon at this point with how his NBA career is playing out.

The center reportedly signed with the Boston Celtics ahead of the 2019-20 season in free agency, but was traded back to the Portland Trail Blazers entering 2020-21. On Wednesday, the Celtics brought him back on a one-year deal.

If you’re noticing a pattern here, so is Kanter. He said as much in an Instagram thanking the Trail Blazers organization.

“This team, this organization, the whole state made me a more complete basketball player and a better person on & off the court,” Kanter tweeted thanking the Trail Blazers organization. “Getting traded here was one of the best things that ever happened to me in my whole career.

“(See y’all probably next year.)”

Kanter also looked pretty excited to return to Boston, sharing a photo of him in his No. 11 Celtics jersey holding a championship WWE belt.

He was Boston’s only free agency signing (three days after the window opened) and is the second player Brad Stevens is bringing back to the organization now that he’s president of basketball operations.

Back to top Go down

Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday Empty Re: Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday

Post by bobheckler Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:35 am

Enes Kanter
@EnesKanter
·
22h
🇹🇷 #BleedGreen
Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday E79UZqfUYAksZG4?format=jpg

Bob
MY NOTE: Will Payton Pritchard give up #11 for Saint Enes? What number will Kanter wear this year.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday Empty Re: Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday

Post by Berlin-T Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:45 pm

I think this is a good move. I was not happy when Moses Brown got traded as that left us weak on the muscle men side. Kanter, for all his faults is good on the boards (especially offensive boards), can score down low and is the only player we have who can match up with Embid. So welcome back Enes, I'll be rooting for you even or especially when you try to defend the pnr. Hell, for that we've got Horford.

Berlin-T
Berlin-T
Berlin-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Let’s say we just turn the clock back as far as we can go. We’ll just call it a Re-Kant.Arrow

Enes Kanter Bids Funny Farewell To Trail Blazers: ‘See Y’all Probably Next Year’ The Celtics acquired the center (again) on Wednesday 5fb3fb10

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down