I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School

3 posters

Go down

I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School Empty I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School

Post by worcester Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:39 pm

I've been practicing for 46 years and studying medicine since 1970. This week I learned some truly amazing stuff from our Cowens that is a big assist for treating ailments such as athletes like Cow, a martial artist, suffer. I don't want to bother folks here or do a commercial, but I sincerely wish someone would connect the Celts to Cow for some advice. PM him if you have any contacts or want to learn something from him. It's always good to have an edge. The British Royal Navy kept the use of Limes to prevent scurvy a secret
for decades as a way to have an edge over the Spanish and French. Hence the term Limey. Chinese Olympic athletes all take Cordyceps to enhance lung function. Excellence in sports is often about getting a medical or training edge. Cow has one.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School Empty Re: I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School

Post by cowens/oldschool Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:09 pm

Thanks worse

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School Empty Re: I wish the Celtics trainers would contact Cowens/Old School

Post by jrleftfoot Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:14 am

👍
jrleftfoot
jrleftfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down