Pre-Game Philly

4 posters

Go down

Pre-Game Philly Empty Pre-Game Philly

Post by bobheckler Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:40 am

Sean Grande @SeanGrandePBP
yesterday
The Sixers just touched down at Logan. Monday night's game is on...for now. (With Charlotte's blowout loss at Phoenix, the Hornets, Celtics and Sixers are all at .500. The Wizards are a game over, the Raptors and Hawks a game under. A single game separates 6-11 in the East.)

Sean Grande
@SeanGrandePBP
Putting aside the surreal nature of the injury report needing to be a tweet in three acts, if everyone on it ends up out Monday, the Celtics would have these eight..

Marcus Smart
Payton Pritchard
Aaron Nesmith
Jaylen Brown
Justin Jackson
Rob Williams
Enes Freedom
Bruno Fernando
Pre-Game Philly FHAz9YGWYAIDnYi?format=png&name=small

Chris Grenham @chrisgrenham
1 hour ago
The Celtics will almost certainly have to go get more replacement players as both of their two-way players are currently in the protocols. Luke Kornet and Theo Pinson have already signed elsewhere off of Maine’s roster. There will be plenty of movement throughout the day today.

Bob
MY NOTE: The league minimum is 8 active, suited up players for a game. We are at 8. If we lose one more player, for any reason...If we go down to 7 players do we default and lose or do we get a postponement? I don't know, but I know the Philly game was postponed the other day. Maybe Bruno should take one for the team and suddenly develop back spasms?

This is ridiculous.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Pre-Game Philly Empty Re: Pre-Game Philly

Post by dbrown4 Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:31 am

Last time all this went down it was a postponement. I don't know what happens to called off games now.

No sense trying to figure out a winner for this game. This really is a 50/50/coin flip. We're getting Celtics (-3). That's encouraging. Looks like JT and Menace could slip in with a questionable. That would be enough to tip the scales in our favor and put us at 3-1 on the homestand. Let's see what happens!

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:38 am

The Celtics will not forfeit the game. It would be PPD if they do not have 8 guys dress.

Is it me or does this damn virus looks worst now than last year.

One thing I cannot seem to get a handle on is that guys like Horford are in and out and now back in the health and safety protocol. Are they getting reinfected?

I think we are on the verge of a league wide shutdown.

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:05 pm

That's what I'm expecting to hear next, dboss. That won't be good but it will be a way to clear the air temporarily. Maybe a two-week, three-week shutdown would work, you think?

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Mon Dec 20, 2021 7:20 pm

They are doing everything they can to make sure this league does not shut down. Letting teams sign 10 day players, shortening the bench requirements, it is ridiculous. I am glad I am not a fan who spent tons of money to see to good teams go at one another and have a ton of guys on the bench who will be gone in 10 days. Makes me crazy
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down