sinus007
bobc33
gyso
dboss
bobheckler
10 posters

Go down

Who will win and in how many games?

Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_lcap7%Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_lcap21%Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_lcap50%Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 7 ]
Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_lcap21%Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_lcap0%Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_lcap0%Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

+10
sinus007
willjr
prakash
Ktron
Matty
cowens/oldschool
Vankisa
NYCelt
greenmtnboy
jrleftfoot
14 posters

Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Empty Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:07 am

Game 1: 5/1 MIL at BOS, 1 p.m. ET:

Game 2: 5/3 MIL at BOS

Game 3: 5/7 BOS at MIL

Game 4: 5/9 BOS at MIL

Game 5: 5/11 MIL at BOS (if necessary)

Game 6: 5/13 BOS at MIL (if necessary)

Game 7: 5/15 MIL at BOS (if necessary)

(Tip times for Games 2-7 have not been announced)

The other Eastern Conference Semifinal matchup between the Miami Heat and winner of the Raptors/76ers series will begin on Monday May 2nd.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Empty Re: Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll

Post by dboss Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:06 pm

Time for predictions.

gyso...poll please
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll Empty Re: Celtics - Bucks Schedule with Series Poll

Post by gyso Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 pm

Bob,

I made this into a poll per dboss' request.  I hope you don't mind.

I didn't allow for vote canceling but I came across an interesting option:

Display the list of members who voted on the poll

I included this option (notice my avatar shows up below the poll), but if it bothers anyone, I can remove it.

Celtics in 6, we lose one home game and one away game.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:59 pm

Celtics in 7.

My doubts about Jaylen and Jason and their intestinal fortitude have lessened after the Nets series.

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:06 pm

Gyso,

"Polls are good" (or words to that effect) - George Gallup Jr.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:26 pm

Against my better judgment I'm taking the Celtics in 5. I was actually thinking sweep!

The reasons: our top rated defense, home court advantage and no Middleton to bail them out.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:33 pm

Hi,
My heart says 6, my brain says 7. I voted with my heart.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by willjr Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:48 pm

Celtics in six.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

Post by prakash Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:51 pm

Celts in 6.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:26 pm

Boston in 5.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:28 pm

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:34 am

Celtics in 7.

Middleton being out knocks the Bucks back, but Giannis will be one of the dominant players in the series, as usual. Celtics have no easy answer to defend him.

The Bucks can slow Tatum by defending him with Giannis. Giannis is more physical, Tatum has the quicker first step, so that will be a good matchup. Middleton being out will help Brown and Smart when the C’s have the ball, and Portis will have to scramble to keep up with either one, when forced to cover them. If Allen continues the hot shooting, Smart might be needed to rotate off Holiday and help there.

If there was a ‘pick ‘em’ choice, I would go that way. This should be a good series with more close games on the way.

First two games at home should help give the Celtics the edge.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down