sinus007
worcester
cowens/oldschool
willjr
gyso
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 9:12 pm

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen91

Back to top Go down

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 9:16 pm

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen92

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 9:35 pm

All in 17 minutes . . .

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen93

Last edited by gyso on Sun May 15, 2022 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added minutes info)

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 9:40 pm

Right after the PP O-board back to Smart for 3!!!

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen94

I snipped this one from a video. In the background, Horford is seen tapping his hand sideways to his forehead. Must be some kind of ritual from Al that I have never noticed before. Sort of a "Focus!! Concentrate!! Finish this thing out!!" kind of thing. Right after that PP to Smart play, the Bucks called a timeout. I think that's when it happened.

Last edited by gyso on Sun May 15, 2022 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun May 15, 2022 9:43 pm

gyso wrote:Did he scream this after a made 3?

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen82

That is awesome! Simply awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 10:00 pm

Original:

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Fs1mbp10

Altered/Cropped:

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Fs1mbp11

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 10:05 pm

Interesting, considering his 0-for at the beginning of his rookie season.  His hard work paid off!!!

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen95

Click on the link to see the video.

https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1525998500953063424?s=20&t=KAX04nr97acFD9_BUOA-Bg

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 10:13 pm

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen96

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Sun May 15, 2022 10:14 pm

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 1f7e2810

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 15, 2022 10:14 pm

Dallas just beat Phoenix…..that is a shocker. Phoenix just peaked too soon. Had great numbers all season, but Dallas beat them. Now it is a GSW/Dallas western conference finals
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by worcester Sun May 15, 2022 10:14 pm

A poised and wise coach.
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 15, 2022 10:15 pm

What the hell is Green trying to do, build up a rivalry. Better watch out, Luca may kick your rear
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 10:18 pm

LOL

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Screen97

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 10:29 pm

Who's Next?

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Fs1pvp10

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sun May 15, 2022 10:34 pm

I think that may have been a reference to the message Bill Russell sent the team after game 6.

Bill Russell Sends A Message To Celtics Players Ahead Of Game 7 vs. Bucks: "Let’s Get Home And Close It Out!! That’s What We Do."

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/bill-russell-sends-a-message-to-celtics-players-ahead-of-game-7-vs-bucks-lets-get-home-and-close-it-out-thats-what-we-do
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 10:52 pm

NYCelt wrote:

I think that may have been a reference to the message Bill Russell sent the team after game 6.

Bill Russell Sends A Message To Celtics Players Ahead Of Game 7 vs. Bucks: "Let’s Get Home And Close It Out!! That’s What We Do."

https://fadeawayworld.net/nba-media/bill-russell-sends-a-message-to-celtics-players-ahead-of-game-7-vs-bucks-lets-get-home-and-close-it-out-thats-what-we-do

NY,

There is a video in a tweet that shows PP yelling this to the sideline after a made three.  It was too short for me to bring it here, I am waiting to find a longer one.

Found it:

Back to top Go down

Post by bobc33 Sun May 15, 2022 10:53 pm

gyso wrote:Who's Next?

Good pic for an avatar!

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 15, 2022 11:13 pm

gyso wrote:
NYCelt wrote:

NY,

There is a video in a tweet that shows PP yelling this to the sideline after a made three.  It was too short for me to bring it here, I am waiting to find a longer one.

Found it:

I love this kid!!!

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun May 15, 2022 11:15 pm

bobc33 wrote:
gyso wrote:Who's Next?

Good pic for an avatar!

Hope Butler had fun vs Sixers, we got 3 elite defenders to throw at him Smart Brown Tatum

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Sun May 15, 2022 11:32 pm

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Fs1kkl11

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Sun May 15, 2022 11:48 pm

No easy task taking out the defending NBA Champions.

I knew it was going to happen.  I knew it would be difficult but doable.

Giannis had a remarkable series.  This afternoon, the constant defensive pressure finally wore him down.  He was already beaten after the game 6 loss.  In his game 6 post game interview he talked about if we win or if we lose.  I knew right then that he had doubts about winning game 7.  

Defense wins championships.  The Celtics methodically grinded that team down to a nub.  We held them below 100 PPG (97.7) They simply did not have enough pure fire power to compete with us despite the tremendous offensive production from Giannis.

Ime outcoached Bud.  Coach Bud never adjusted to the reality that Grant Williams was red hot from deep.  His game plan was to leave Grant open.  He never deviated from that failed scheme.

In my pregame thread I said "If there is one dynamic at play, it may be the diverse nature of the Celtics as it relates to who will carry the torch from game to game"

Jaylen, Al, Jayson and now Grant all carried that torch for the team.

Now it is on to Miami and the 3rd leg of the quest to avenge our last 3 playoffs losses and with it, a ticket to the Championship Round.

I'll be posting a pregame on the Heat tomorrow.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by prakash Mon May 16, 2022 3:30 am

dboss,

We need a poll on who wins. I am taking the Celts in 5.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Mon May 16, 2022 7:04 am

prakash wrote:dboss,

We need a poll on who wins.  I am taking the Celts in 5.
 i agree, the board is 29-1 on picking the winners of each series and 8-23 on how many games each series will take.

i dont think anyone at Abc, CBS, TnT, Espn or any other alphabet group has as good a tract record on betting when Boston is involved this season.
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Mon May 16, 2022 9:07 am

This is from a post of a tweet labeled, "The deer watching the goat"

POST GAME - PLAYOFF ROUND 2 - GAME 7 - MILWAUKEE BUCKS - HOME - Page 2 Fs174j10

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 am

Wow!  Where to begin.  First off, credit to the Bucks, in particular Coach Bud for resurrecting our ghosts of 1st half of the season past and reminding us of where we came from and never to go back, Giannis for putting everyone else on his shoulders and climbing Mt. Everest only to run out of oxygen in the end, Jrue Holliday for showing up and being the 2nd fiddle 2-way player for the Bucks...and that's about it.  Can't win a series with maybe 2 people showing up and the rest of the team floundering.  All the respect for the defending champs.  They just ran into the proverbial buzz saw at the wrong time.

First off, a gripe.  If I heard one more time a reference to Chris Middleton being out without juxtaposing it with RWIII being out, I'm going to drive my car through the flat panel.  Chris may have been good for 2 points difference.  That's about it.  And that's giving him some.  If Williams had been playing, Giannis' production would have suffered immeasurably.    

OK, Grant Williams took on the status of those few in Celtic lore of in essence of being a no-name and having the coming out game/series of his life.  P.J. Brown and Leon Powe immediately come to mind.  Also, there was a Celtic from the 70's I believe that this site will know where he came off the bench of one of the finals and put on a spectacular 4th quarter and led to us hanging a banner.

Anyway, somebody's stock price, confidence and value to the team just went through the roof.  Whatever Grant Williams took during the last off-season, he needs to share with the rest of the team as far as 3-point shooting goes.  BRILLIANT game plan for Ime to tell GW to let it fly even though there was a stretch where we were all cringing and yelling at the TV for us to stop 3-balling because it wasn't working for a pretty good stretch there.  Clearly GW was not on the Bucks G7 game-plan radar/agenda.  From the looks of it, he wasn't even brought up.    

And then out of nowhere, all we wanted to see was GW firing from 3-ville.  It was nothing but wide open practice shots from there.  You and I can make threes when you're that wind open.  And make them he did.  So did Pritchard.  Once Pritchard learns how to take his game on the road, he will be in the same boat with Grant.  Grant will be available this summer for lessons for all takers.    

Marcus Smart was quietly scaring a poor man's 3-D, in addition to all his regular and intangible contributions.  Get ready Jimmy Butler to look like a bumbling, G-Leaguing fool just like Giannis did by G7 and KD/KI for the whole series.  Even though Giannis put on a Herculean performance of 25/20/9, he looked like a G-Leaguer given his lack of help from his teammates.  That was the most pedestrian, Herculean performance I could have imagined or seen.  Wheels really came off in the 4th.     

This team may be entering that rarified air that there isn't anyone out there that can stop this train.  They CLEARLY fear no one.  I'd like to see an ECF similar to the 1st round for us.  It's time for a complete dismantling of the Heat for the West to see who's steamrolling through.  Hopefully the sleeping giant/Fully Operational Death Star (which I now believe there are two, one each with and without RWIII, either of which are extremely lethal) has been fully awakened and/or is fully operational for good now.  If the Heat have this to look forward to, this ECF could be over much sooner than later.  It doesn't appear to matter.  MIA inconsistency will spell the end for them.

Not much time to enjoy this, Tuesday is tomorrow.  It's amazing what Ime has done.  I'm just glad we all convinced Ktron to not show Ime the back door halfway through this season.  You gotta give the new coach a chance!!..OK, Ktron, I can't type that without LMAO!  Good eye and good work!!

I believe we just saw the Finals, IMHBAO. Still full steam ahead.  No time to read the headlines or bask in the glory.  Work to be done.    

db

Last edited by dbrown4 on Mon May 16, 2022 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next