I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic!

3 posters

Go down

I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic! Empty I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic!

Post by Ktron Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:24 pm

Isaiah Thomas Lands Broadcasting Job With NBA Career in Flux, per Report

Former All-NBA guard Isaiah Thomas will reportedly launch his basketball broadcasting career as he awaits his next professional playing opportunity.

ESPN senior NBA writer Marc Spears reported on Friday that the 33-year-old Thomas will be joining the broadcasting team at Overtime Elite this season and will be part of Friday night’s telecast for his broadcasting debut.

Thomas earned two All-Star appearances as a member of the Celtics in 2015–16 and 2016–17 and appeared to find his stride as one of the league’s top scorers. However, Thomas was traded to the Cavaliers ahead of the 2017–18 season in the deal that sent Kyrie Irving to Boston.

Following the trade, Thomas dealt with multiple injuries, including an ailing hip that required multiple surgeries. Ever since, Thomas has struggled to remain with one team for an extended period of time. He last played for the Hornets at the end of last season for 17 games, where he averaged 8.3 points per game on 43.3% shooting from the floor.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic! Empty Re: I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic!

Post by bobc33 Sun Nov 20, 2022 1:30 am

Hope he does well, he certainly deserves it.

Back to top Go down

I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic! Empty Re: I.T. Drops the ball and picks up the Mic!

Post by cowens/oldschool Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:53 am

He certainly does, life isn’t fair

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down