Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell

4 posters

Go down

Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell Empty Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell

Post by dboss Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:03 pm

https://celticswire.usatoday.com/2023/01/31/nba-boston-celtics-snall-to-maine/

I always liked him.

He is a 10 year veteran and was with NOP 2021-22. Did you know he is career 39% shooter from deep.  He is a 6' 6" wing.  

Maybe they will have him up in Maine to get him some reps and if he looks good the Celtics may add him to our roster.  He has 47 games of playoff experience.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell Empty Re: Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell

Post by dboss Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:09 pm

He actually played 38 games with Portland and 15 with Nola during the 2021-22 season.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell Empty Re: Maine Celtics sign veteran NBA guard Tony Snell

Post by NYCelt Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:25 pm

Good addition for depth and emergencies.

By the way dboss, that's yet another great looking family picture in your latest avatar.
I'm guessing they all get their good looks from Mrs. dboss?
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:53 pm

NYCelt wrote:Good addition for depth and emergencies.

By the way dboss, that's yet another great looking family picture in your latest avatar.

Look closer.

It is CJ's family. I saw it and thought, what a beautiful looking photo.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:07 pm

dboss wrote:
NYCelt wrote:Good addition for depth and emergencies.

Look closer.

It is CJ's family.  I saw it and thought, what a beautiful looking photo.  

Got it.

Figured it presented a good opportunity to take a (good natured) shot at you and attribute any good looking relatives to your wife!
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:37 am

If Snell works out he could be the depth behind the Js we need. That means that Brad would only need to worry about a big.
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics17 Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:05 am

Got to wonder what Tony Snell has left? Playing in Maine is a great way to see.
Celtics17
Celtics17

Back to top Go down

Post by dboss Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:28 am

Celtics17 wrote:Got to wonder what Tony Snell has left? Playing in Maine is a great way to see.

A good look on the cheap. Brad is exploring a lot of options. Let the countdown continue.
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down