Berlin-T
dbrown4
worcester
prakash
bobc33
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #4 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - AWAY - Page 2 Empty Re: PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #4 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - AWAY

Post by Celtics17 Thu May 25, 2023 10:59 am

cowens/oldschool wrote:Great game from GWill and DWhite, whenever White and Grant play like that, we seem to be in really good shape to win. Such a big game from Grant, not to give myself kudos, but I had said a week or so earlier where is Grant?; that we need him to keep Al fresh and he can go off anytime for 4 3’s. Well thank God or Brad or the players, I’m sure someone told stubborn Joe yeah he’s got a big mouth, but we need him and his block on Butlers turnaround was icing on the cake. Welcome to the party Grant, boy did we need your 2 way game.

Was it me or did anyone notice RWill, Smart and Grant telling Jaylen something intense, like what he should do schematically possibly at key points in the game? Could they have been saying wtf dude, come on man? Jaylen was very shaky passing up shots, some bad stupid fouls on defense, seemed afraid to drive. Reggie Miller and our own Steve think his hand is still bothering/effecting him. His hand was bleeding intensely during the game a few games ago. So maybe he was hesitant and eventually his talent still came out and led to some key steals and finally some fast speedy finishes that we expect and needed from our all NBA wing. Now if only his jumper would comeback.

Tatum also started shaky, but eventually found his groove and his game and was a thing of beauty. Imagine if we had some of that last year during last 3 games of Finals? This team is so Jekyl and Hyde, because our leader is a soft spoken guy who is still learning to lead and when his cape is on; we can so ride him, when our 2 super guys are on, we are the best in this league. Now add the rest of the cast RWill both ends, Brogdon who is battling an injury, Smart with his defense, heady steady Al, if only these guys and the coach can play like this version of ourselves and we didn’t even get the best in this game from Jaylen, Brogdon or RWill? We can be really scary good, hopefully it’s coming and all still ahead of us. Get Jaylens cape on Joe, we need a 35 point effort from him next game. Come on Joe, you can do it!!!!

+1 Cowens

Brogdon's injury concerns me. He is usually so consistent you can pencil in 14 points and not even blink. We missed his production the last two games. He's a gamer though I wouldn't be surprised if he plays through this injury and gives us double digits tonite. If he's truly injured then give PP a shot when Lowry is in the game. He matches up well with Lowry and if PP is hot then look out.

Celtics17
Celtics17

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #4 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - AWAY - Page 2 Empty Re: PLAYOFFS 2023 - EASTERN CONFERENCE FINALS GAME #4 - POST GAME MIAMI HEAT - AWAY

Post by cowens/oldschool Thu May 25, 2023 12:19 pm

Celtics17 wrote:
cowens/oldschool wrote:Great game from GWill and DWhite, whenever White and Grant play like that, we seem to be in really good shape to win. Such a big game from Grant, not to give myself kudos, but I had said a week or so earlier where is Grant?; that we need him to keep Al fresh and he can go off anytime for 4 3’s. Well thank God or Brad or the players, I’m sure someone told stubborn Joe yeah he’s got a big mouth, but we need him and his block on Butlers turnaround was icing on the cake. Welcome to the party Grant, boy did we need your 2 way game.

Was it me or did anyone notice RWill, Smart and Grant telling Jaylen something intense, like what he should do schematically possibly at key points in the game? Could they have been saying wtf dude, come on man? Jaylen was very shaky passing up shots, some bad stupid fouls on defense, seemed afraid to drive. Reggie Miller and our own Steve think his hand is still bothering/effecting him. His hand was bleeding intensely during the game a few games ago. So maybe he was hesitant and eventually his talent still came out and led to some key steals and finally some fast speedy finishes that we expect and needed from our all NBA wing. Now if only his jumper would comeback.

Tatum also started shaky, but eventually found his groove and his game and was a thing of beauty. Imagine if we had some of that last year during last 3 games of Finals? This team is so Jekyl and Hyde, because our leader is a soft spoken guy who is still learning to lead and when his cape is on; we can so ride him, when our 2 super guys are on, we are the best in this league. Now add the rest of the cast RWill both ends, Brogdon who is battling an injury, Smart with his defense, heady steady Al, if only these guys and the coach can play like this version of ourselves and we didn’t even get the best in this game from Jaylen, Brogdon or RWill? We can be really scary good, hopefully it’s coming and all still ahead of us. Get Jaylens cape on Joe, we need a 35 point effort from him next game. Come on Joe, you can do it!!!!

+1 Cowens

Brogdon's injury concerns me. He is usually so consistent you can pencil in 14 points and not even blink. We missed his production the last two games. He's a gamer though I wouldn't be surprised if he plays through this injury and gives us double digits tonite. If he's truly injured then give PP a shot when Lowry is in the game. He matches up well with Lowry and if PP is hot then look out.

Good point, I always root for Pritch, he actually could model his game after Lowry, both similar size and tenacious, just don’t flop to that level….if Brogdon can’t hit a shot hopefully Pritch can give us some production and energy.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Thu May 25, 2023 12:57 pm

I feel bad now after i posted the blind people and the donut under Brogdans name.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Thu May 25, 2023 3:54 pm

Oh please, please let me see more games with Bricklayer Lowry! I could come out at 59 1/2 and shoot better than he can! I'd start leaving him wide open.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Thu May 25, 2023 4:57 pm

bobheckler wrote:ktron,

Post Game Pettiness:

-Only down side to this win is that we have to watch Kyle Lowry play another game.

Amen, brother, amen.  I cannot stand him.

-The league fined Jimmy Butler, $25K for failing to participate in required media availability after game 3.

This is the same guy who's supposedly so relaxed he's singing Alicia Keys and saying he's going to have a few cold ones.  Yeah, sure Jimmy, whatever you say.

Bob

Bob,
I used to really liked Kyle Lowry when he was in Toronto.
I don't know if it’s because he’s in Miami. He’s basically the same guy but I’ve grown to detest him as well.
You pointed out some thing’s in prior posts and I began to pay more attention to some of his antics.
All I can say is he has a future as a stunt double after he retires. Annoying lil runt.

Butler is trying to play it off like he has no concern. He’s just tripping. Trying to create a persona because as good as he is, no one is rushing to the box office to see him.
Asking the media to help him out after he ghosted them. What a nerve.
We win tonight and his ass will start getting tight.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Ktron Thu May 25, 2023 5:04 pm

dbrown4 wrote:Oh please, please let me see more games with Bricklayer Lowry!  I could come out at 59 1/2 and shoot better than he can!  I'd start leaving him wide open.

db
Yeah ‘butt’ I bet his waddle is second to none.

Ktron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2