Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach

4 posters

Go down

Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach Empty Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach

Post by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. Tue May 30, 2023 5:11 pm

I think that Larry Legend would make this team tough like how he made the Pacers tough in the 90's.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.

Back to top Go down

Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach Empty Re: Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach

Post by worcester Tue May 30, 2023 10:05 pm

In our fondest dreams!
worcester
worcester

Back to top Go down

Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach Empty Re: Larry Bird should be the next Celtics coach

Post by bobheckler Wed May 31, 2023 10:02 am

G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. wrote:I think that Larry Legend would make this team tough like how he made the Pacers tough in the 90's.

Welcome Don Corleone, I hope you voice your opinions often.

What makes you think Larry would be interested in getting back into harness? I'm sure, if he wanted the job, Wyc would have offered it to him before offering it to Joe. Besides, Larry was Indy's GM, he won't go back to coaching. That means the only job that may be open to him that would interest him would be Brad's, and I'm not sure if Wyc's ready to cut Brad loose after just 2 years.

See you again,

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed May 31, 2023 3:52 pm

The Indiana Pacers just hired Larry Bird as a consultant.

Bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Wed May 31, 2023 5:16 pm

bobheckler wrote:The Indiana Pacers just hired Larry Bird as a consultant.

Bob

So he gets paid to watch games on TV and play golf? Ah, the life of a retired superstar. Nice.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down