Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL

3 posters

Go down

Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL Empty Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL

Post by dbrown4 Thu Nov 23, 2023 6:43 pm

OK.  I'm probably more worried about this game than the one we just played.  ORL, after last year's regular season performance against us, falls into the rare category of teams (or coaches) that have our number.  While the list is short, it is annoying and obvious.

1.  Pat Riley -  at both LAL and MIA.  This guy has our number, like it our not.  We lost 2 or 3 in the 80's and our record against the Heat in playoff series is not good and raised its ugly head last year in the ECF.  

2.  Eric Spoelstra - See #1 above.  Him paired with Riley in MIA is the double whammy.  Both of them stay awake at night trying to figure ways to bury Boston.  The LAL grudge goes all the way back to Minneapolis.      

3.  Orlando Magic - I haven't paid enough attention to ORL over the years, but currently they are tied for 2nd in the East with PHI, MIA & MIL.

ORL will bring their best, we're about to arrive on the scene and reek havoc on the Celtics who can't seem to hold a lead as of late game tomorrow.  Count on it.  They have absolutely nothing to lose.  I have to think that whoever wins this game goes to the knockout round.  The loser gets to watch it from the comforts of their own homes.  We're -6.5 from Vegas.  That's what we had vs. MIL last night.  But we need to get back to those early season games where we scored 155 and won by 51.  

Tomorrow would be as good a day as any to return to that level of play and remove all doubt.

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!! 

db

Last edited by dbrown4 on Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL Empty Re: Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL

Post by bobheckler Thu Nov 23, 2023 7:17 pm

Boston Celtics @celtics
2 hours ago
#NEBHInjuryReport for tomorrow at Orlando: Jaylen Brown (right adductor strain) - QUESTIONABLE Jrue Holiday (right ankle sprain) - PROBABLE

Bob
MY NOTE:  Two days after Orlando comes high offense Atlanta.  Two days after Atlanta is Chicago, which is a 5-11 mess. Three days after Chicago, Philly is back in town. If we beat Philly, this time at home, we can do no worse than 2-1 in H2H.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL Empty Re: Pre-In Season Tournament Game @ ORL

Post by prakash Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:33 pm

Looking forward to this game, it will be a tough one.

prakash

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:32 pm

Too tough....

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down