They call me "Melo Yellow"

2 posters

Go down

They call me "Melo Yellow" Empty They call me "Melo Yellow"

Post by bobheckler Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:14 pm

Well, it's looking like another "superstar" doesn't have what it takes inside to stay put and build a championship around him. Carmelo was the #2 pick in the draft behind, you guessed it, LeBron. Still playing follow the leader, Melo?

Carmelo Anthony's army of leakers and whisperers put out the word that the Nuggets' franchise player and three-time All Star wants out of Denver, looking for a combo of superstars like Miami put together to play alongside for the next few years. Of course, when asked, 'Melo says he's just playing and isn't thinking about the future, which is absurd on its face, as he's left a $65 million extension on the table for months (and just, again, told the Nuggets last week that he had no intention of re-signing in Denver, according to a source.)

If this is anywhere near the truth, there will be another blockbuster trade coming this season. They will definitely want to get as much as they can for Melo while they still have control over it. Personally, I see him coming east (NJ? NY?), which will make the west even less competitive than it has become with the loss of Amare and Boozer and Turk.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

They call me "Melo Yellow" Empty Re: They call me "Melo Yellow"

Post by Sam Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:54 pm

Quite right.
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down