A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling

5 posters

Go down

A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling Empty A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling

Post by babyskyhook Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:03 am

No energy, no hustle no passion. Not playing any defense. Letting an inferior team get energized and full of confidence. Going through the motions and being completely disinterested. A team that was obviously looking forward to Sunday.

Yes- that was a pathetic display last night, and it had nothing to do with scheduling.

In related news, I heard the Celtics also laid an egg, so I feel a bit better about the Lakers game I'm referencing above. Razz

At least we know they are on each others' minds. Very Happy

I think we will see quite a battle tomorrow that will be at near-playoff intensity (as close as the reg season can get). Both teams are clearly looking forward to this. They don't like each other, although there is respect there (as opposed to the mutual contempt felt for the Heat).

For the Lakers, I know it is one of the two times they will bring their A games during the season. (At Boston is the other one.)

Hopefully it will be a good one and worthy of memories in the future. I'll be there (so glad I wasn't there last night- yuck), and will be making some noise.

I've been off the grid for long periods of time this season, and when I've been back in civilization's grasp, I've been really strapped for time. So, outside of talking to Jeb and communicating with him via text to see how he's doing, I've been pretty much out of touch.

I hope you're all doing well- especially you Jebster.

I'm going to carve out some time to post a bit this week. Will be fun to discuss the relative states of the Lakers and the Cs with some of you.

I'll chime in on Monday with some postgame thoughts from the Westside no matter the outcome.

I think it will be a close game that will go down to the wire.

May the best team win.

Cheers,

BSH

babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling Empty Re: A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling

Post by babyskyhook Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:08 am

PS- Is there a way to block the pop-up ads that come up when I click on a post now ?

I don't get them on any other internet site.

Thanks for anyone's help on this.
babyskyhook
babyskyhook

Back to top Go down

A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling Empty Re: A Pathetic Display that had nothing to do with Scheduling

Post by jeb Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:17 am

sup sky?

Game day! Aw jaysus.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 am

Almost time to strap'em on.

War in the east,
War in the west,
War up north,
War down south -
War - war -
Rumours of war.
Yeah, it's a war. It's a war.

Of good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!
Good over evil -
Good over evil, yeah!

Courtesy- Bob Marley

bob
P.S. babyskyhook, I'd love to "get off the grid more". Nepal gave me the hunger. I just wish I could figure out how to make that time productive and profitable and not just exotic. Glad to have you back, though.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by pete Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 am

BSH,

Great to see you posting again, always interested in your point of view.

I have never seen a pop-up related to posts on this site, however it is very possible they are being generated by a cookie. On the bottom of the home page, there is a Delete Forum Cookies link. Also, in your browser, you can delete the specific one for this site. FYI, in case you are not aware, if you delete all the cookies in a browser, you will loose stored passwords and user names for other sites.

Let me know if you are still having trouble.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:40 am

im bummed, i have to work today and will miss the game live. my folks gonna record it, but i'm going to miss enjoying the Game On! with everyone..

heres to 153-120

Lets Go Celtics!!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 am

that sucks matty! i may miss it too, stuck in hospital with broken tv and slow internets
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down