Playoffs rotations

3 posters

Go down

Playoffs rotations Empty Playoffs rotations

Post by sinus007 Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi,
I know, it's a bit early to make solid predictions. But since I doubt that there will be any significant changes in the roster - why not.
Also, I'm not including JON because there's little chance (IMO) he'll get to the high playoffs level in the time left.
Starters:
RR
RA
PP
KG
NK
2nd unit:
DW
VW
JG
TM/BBD
Shaq

There's, of course, a big question: how many men will Doc use? 9, 10, 11?

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Playoffs rotations Empty Re: Playoffs rotations

Post by dboss Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:15 pm

I expect to see Shaq start the game and I also expect to see JON. BB will be the 6th man. The second unit will include Baby, West, Kristic, Green and Wafer ( because he can shoot) Thats' 10 deep and 11 if JON is ready to go but as we know rotations are usually shorter during the playoffs. Perhaps Boston will take a page out of the 1975 Warriors and use their bench throughout the playoffs.

The key to the second unit is Delonte West. He has been smitten by injuires, Let's hope that he can get it going. However because of his history of injuries the Celtics would be well served to sign another BU point guard.

As the dust settles on all the recent moves we can enjoy watching this team come together as they prepare for another run at the championship.

I still feel that they are the best team in the NBA and I also think they are even better post Perkins.

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Dboss,

Maybe the PG situation is a good reason not to fill the last slot on the roster, except for 10-day signees who can be cut quickly if it turns out they need a PG.

If they need a PG who is very familiar with the Celtics' system, they can sign one any old time. He's now a Celtics coach. Not the ideal solution but possibly as good (all things considered) as anything else that might be available.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down