austin rivers on lebron james..

3 posters

Go down

austin rivers on lebron james.. Empty austin rivers on lebron james..

Post by Matty Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:02 pm

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211755/Austin_Rivers_Wants_To_Destroy_LeBron_One_Day

quick but interesting read- i love, no LOVE the competitive nature that austin displays.. hope he fullfills his dream.

Last edited by Matty on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

austin rivers on lebron james.. Empty Re: austin rivers on lebron james..

Post by tjmakz Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Matty wrote:http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/211755/Austin_Rivers_Wants_To_Destroy_LeBron_One_Day

quick but interesting read- i live, no LOVE the competitive nature that austin displays.. hope he fullfills his dream.

Austin is going to be a good player but he needs a PR person by his side.
No HS kid looks good by talking about destroying LeBron and mentioning how Michael Jordan could go 1 for 20 in a game...
I am pretty sure MJ never went 1 for 20 and probably not even close to that.
Jordan won his final championship when Austin was less then 1 year old so I don't really think he saw much of MJ's career.

In looking at Austin's HS stats it doesn't look like he is playing pg. He only has 2 assists in his last 3 games.
With his ball handling skills I would think he will be a pg at Duke.
tjmakz
tjmakz

Back to top Go down

Post by mulcogiseng Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 pm

Matty,
great link and a little insight into the workings of this young man. Like you, I hope he finds success and the confidence he will need to get there. It seems clear to me that he knows enough about the game, has enough experience with elite pro athletes, and has been taught well by his parents as to how to approach his life. He will do very well and perhaps one day he will have the opportunity to teach lilbronniejames a thing or two about competitive spirit. As far as that gamblin man is concerned, he doesn't make my top five all time but he was a joy to watch.
mulcogiseng
mulcogiseng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down