Pregame Thread - Boston At NY Game 3 Friday 4/22/2011

Go down

Pregame Thread - Boston At NY Game 3 Friday 4/22/2011 Empty Pregame Thread - Boston At NY Game 3 Friday 4/22/2011

Post by dboss Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:18 pm

Game time is close and I left work early just so that I could post this thread.

I'm feeling real good about this game

Keys to victory

Rebound, rebound rebound. NY is averaging 16.5 offensive rebounds per. Doc has addressed this issue by showing the team 17 film clips that deals with rebounding techniques. Keep NY off the boards and they have one less fishing pole hanging out of the boat

Get into the offense sooner...The Celtics need to be more mindful of getting into the offense sooner so that they get a better shot at the basket. Keep the ball moving, push the ball and get up the court before the defense can get set. Play inside out because the Knicks are really a poor post defensive team.

Baby has yet to make an impact on this series. If he is still not getting it down then JON may be a better option to finish.

KG and PP where have you been. Yes they have both played hard and accomplished some things but the real story is their shooting percentages from the field. KS is a horrible at .367% and PP is not much better at .412%. Both need to play well tonight.

Attack the paint. Toney Douglas was humiliated by Rajon the other night. He will come up with more agression which presents a perfect opportunity to attack him even more and get him in early foul trouble. Billups is not playing so Toney has to play well for the Knick to have a chance to win.

The bench needs to bring intense non stop pressure defense and energy. The offense will sure to follow.

I think Boston has an excellent opportunity to impress upon the Knicks and their pathetic fans that they have no chance to win this series.

dboss

dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down