good lord say it aint so

4 posters

Go down

good lord say it aint so Empty good lord say it aint so

Post by jeb Mon May 09, 2011 10:27 pm

Down to the scumbag Heat 3-1 and it aint looking good. For the nth time just could not score when we needed to and they did and thats all she wrote I sure hate to lose to this group of punks. Just cant stand them. Oh well I guess you can only hold father time off for so long and sooner or later we all get old.

3-1 is an awful deep hole but we aint dead til they beat us 4.

Jeb
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

good lord say it aint so Empty Re: good lord say it aint so

Post by celtic fan Tue May 10, 2011 1:55 pm

Well with the rotten Lakers gone and chances are the Celtics are too, I'll just have to root for whomever is playing the Heat.

I can stomach the Hawks/Bulls/Thunder/Grizzlies and even the Mavs winning it all, but not the Heat.

celtic fan

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Tue May 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Keep your spirits (and your head) up Jeb.

We have been here before....win or lose - these are our guys and they have given us all an amazing 4 years. And unlike the Lakers, if they go out - they will do so with class.

mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu May 12, 2011 8:23 am

Right you are mr kleen: I was as proud of the effort Sat. night and beyond as one could be for guys giving it all they had. In the end the C's were just too old and banged up to be able to take it to the young Heat. At least the Celts weren't run out of the Gym by 36 points like some famous West Coast Team. At least the C's didn't turn the lane into cheap shot city like the team from LA LA land. The run for this team is over with the strike looming and Garnett and Allen 35 years old. They did at least for a time restore this franchise to elite status for an all too brief four year flickering moment. Thanks to Garnett, Allen & Pierce. The sun has set and we can be proud of their contributions to basketball as players and their contributions to humanity as men with positive values. They gave the Celtic greats of yester year something to celebrate. With Ainge calling the personnel shots, and no McHale anywhere to bail him out, I suspect I'll be dead and gone for quite a while before Banner 18 is hoisted to the rafters. My hope too is that something somewhere will keep tripping the Heat up in their quest for a title Riley's smugness was a bit much to endure. Doc would be mistaken to come back to this situation. He should enjoy Austin's college career. As for Glen Davis, he needs to exit. Any semblance of his usual contribution would mean this round would be headed towards a game six. That was not to be. Thanks Big Three, all of you no doubt future Hall of Famers. We are left with Rondo and Green. I can't even fathom the degree of Rondo's pain threshold. Thank you number 9

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down