Herald article about our versatility

4 posters

Go down

Herald article about our versatility Empty Herald article about our versatility

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 pm

This is a column in the Boston Herald about some of the possible platoons we might see Doc roll out, changing with who the opponent is:

http://bostonherald.com/sports/basketball/celtics/view.bg?articleid=1208425&srvc=next_article

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Herald article about our versatility Empty Re: Herald article about our versatility

Post by Sam Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:30 pm

Nice article. I had some difficulty following a few of the permutations of some of the combinations. That being the case, just think of the difficulty opposing coaches may have. LOL.

When I count up the number of positions various Celtics can play, I arrive at the equivalent of 20 or 21 players in the current 12-man rotation:

KG 2
Perk 1
Pierce 2
Ray 1
Rondo 1
Sheed 2
Daniels 3
Eddie 2
Scal 2
Williams 2
Hudson 1 or 2
Giddens 1

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Herald article about our versatility Empty Re: Herald article about our versatility

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:32 pm

I think we need to get Thib a drool cup. He's got to be happy as all hell. A lot of quality players all wanting to have the best defense in the league. What more could a defensive coach ask for?

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:38 pm

What Celtics players are not good defensive players in people opinion? Can not really think of anybody that is all offense.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:46 pm

swedeinestonia wrote:What Celtics players are not good defensive players in people opinion? Can not really think of anybody that is all offense.

swede,

Any player who isn't willing to dedicate themselves to defense on this team wouldn't be on it. Doc, Thib, KG, Sheed would run them out of town.

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Hehe maybe so I was just wondering who of them would be considered to be bad if any but I guess not.

Mikki Moore was not so awesome last year (although I guess he tried).
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Matty Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:28 pm

the picture of doc rivers as a mad sceintist is hilarious!
Matty
Matty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down