2010 Free Agency - What Position & Who

Go down

2010 Free Agency - What Position & Who Empty 2010 Free Agency - What Position & Who

Post by 112288 Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 am

I know its still early but thinking a head to next year which comes quickly, the Celtic s will have a bunch of unrestricted free agents coming off their roster. The question is who do we keep from our group and what position do we reload and who do we go after?

2010 NBA Salary Cap projected at $53.6 & Luxury Tax at $65 Million

BOSTON' S UNRESTRICTED
Ray Allen
Tony Allen
Marquis Daniels
Eddie House
J.R. Giddens
Paul Pierce (ETO)
Brian Scalabrine
Shelden Williams

Keep Allen and make him a quasi Eddie House working his 3 pt magic. Perhaps Giddens or Hudson could take more of Ray's time. Sign Daniels period! Williams is a wait and see depending on his progress this year which is looking good. Perhaps get Pierce to restructure (ETO) and finish his career as a Celtic and open some salary space.

OUTSIDE
I say we look to build the interior with a power forward who is young and dominating. I just worry that KG will begin to show his age in the next year or two. I believe this is the key arear the Celtic's must start with first.

I say get Chris Bosh who is young and will be 26 and who has a players option coming up with toronto. For his career he avg. 9.2 rebounds and 19.7 pts per game. He is coming off of $ 17.1 contract this year. It all depends on what it would take to lure him to the Celtic's. One thing would help, a World Championship!

Back to top Go down