Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene"

+3
gyso
NYCelt
bobheckler
7 posters

Go down

Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene" Empty Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene"

Post by bobheckler Thu May 31, 2012 4:08 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/wally-szczerbiak-calls-former-teammate-kevin-garnett-game-135505975.html

I never liked this loser. Never. I was absolutely distraught when we signed him and jumped for joy when we palmed him off onto Seattle as part of the Ray Allen trade (I didn't want to give up Delonte, but you can't get talent like Ray Allen for only a chump like Wally and a #5. You have to include a player of some value).

What a classless POS. As if he ever won anything. He rode KG's coattails for how many years in Minny? The only way he's getting into the HOF is by buying a ticket, just like the rest of us. KG's a lock for a 1st round entry.

This makes me ill.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene" Empty Re: Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene"

Post by NYCelt Thu May 31, 2012 4:15 pm

Wally's probably still mad about the time KG punched him back in their Minny days.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene" Empty Re: Wally Szerbiak says KG lacks "clutch gene"

Post by gyso Thu May 31, 2012 5:16 pm

bobheckler,

I never had a reason to dislike Wally, but now he has given me one. I read this earlier today and couldn't believe it. He obviously hasn't been watching any games this year and seems to have an ax to grind.

I guess that I'll have to burn that Wally Szerbiak #55 shirt that I never bought!!

gyso

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Thu May 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Isn't it surprising what people will do to draw attention to themselves.

Wally was a loser when he was here and is a loser now. He won't last long on television, making statements like that will only make him less and less likable
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by gyso Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm

From Wiki:

Szczerbiak and his wife Shannon have 3 children, the youngest of whom was born on March 1, 2008. He is named Maximus Jack

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wally_Szczerbiak

His son was named after himself, Maximus Jerk. They just mis-spelled it on his birth certificate (LOL)

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu May 31, 2012 7:24 pm

I think we should get Eddie Haskell, Lumpy, & The Beav. to beat up on Wally! (LOL)

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Thu May 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Wally can't even afford genes (jeans)-Not even Wrangler, much less Sergio!

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by KyleCleric Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:09 pm

stupid thing for wally to say.

KyleCleric

Back to top Go down

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:56 pm

As if Wally knows about the "clutch gene"....LOL
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down