Extreme Measures!

3 posters

Go down

Extreme Measures! Empty Extreme Measures!

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:16 am

Wyc Grousbeck, Danny Ainge & Doc Rivers should keep a watchful eye on how the Officials call the first half of tonight's game. If the refs and or the Heat are punking the Celtics and calls aren't being made the same way for both teams, if I were Doc, the C's would not come out for the second half. Give the game to the Heat just like Stern & his Officials are doing only by by forfeit. Then send a letter of protest to President Obama asking him to order the Senate Ethics Committe to launch an investigation into the practices of David Stren, Stu Jackson, and just how the NBA is currently being run. Film footage of the thuggery inflicted upon the Celtics should be forwarded to Washington as well. also the Draft should be probed as to how Tom Benson's newly acquired Hornets acquired the first round draft selection. Maybe there are some incriminating E mails floating around in cyber space or on someone's hard drive. Get the Committee to get Stern & Jackson under oath and nail them with perjury just like Roger Clemens!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Extreme Measures! Empty Re: Extreme Measures!

Post by beat Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 am

MD if the Government can't convience a jury that Edwards was guilty then I doubt with your smoking gun they can find anything here either.

This title sort of puzzels me too...

"Senate ETHICS Committe"

bit of an oxymoron isn't it??

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 am

Beat:

I used to wash my clothes in Oxymoron, wait, sorry that was Oxydol! Sorry!

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:10 am

MD

Guy that used to hawk that stuff, Billy Mays, has assumed room temperature you know? Perhaps some of the officials might want to give the stuff a try.

And actually it was OXICLEAN

beat

beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:36 am

Beat:

Didn't Rush Limbaugh do Oxycodon?

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:06 am

MDCelticsFan wrote:Beat:

Didn't Rush Limbaugh do Oxycodon?

MD!

Trust me so do a LOT of people!
Perhaps next to alcohol the #1 drug that is abused. Painkillers are a big blackmarket item! And too many Dr's had out a prescription for it to much, sort of like ( the refs calling fouls on the C's ).

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:59 pm

When the C's get another screw job (we get screwed more than a $2.00 hooker on 14th U St in D.C. on the 4th of July by the Officials) I want to see Doc keep the team in the locker room and make to announcement as to why and the letter fed-exed to Obama to Doris Burke or Lisa Salters so the national audience can know, "We're fed up! And We're not going to take it anymore." Obama should exile Stern to be the head of the Isreali mafia in Tel Aviv! Too bad Johnny Cochran's not around to be our attorney

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by tardust Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:20 pm

Where I work there is a union, when someone gets treated different than other union guys they file a grievance. You know the players know that other players get treated different on the court. I wonder why the players don't have something to say about it to their union and the officiating?
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum