The difference between style and substance.

5 posters

Go down

The difference between style and substance. Empty The difference between style and substance.

Post by willjr Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:25 pm

I actually found this on a thread at BDC but I thought it was both interesting and telling. What a contrast.
http://www.csnne.com/pages/celticsvideo
A tale of 2 welcome parties.
willjr
willjr

Back to top Go down

The difference between style and substance. Empty Re: The difference between style and substance.

Post by tardust Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

Here is another difference between style and substance.

http://boston.barstoolsports.com/featured/there-is-no-better-video-that-sums-up-the-difference-between-the-heat-and-celtics-than-this-one/
tardust
tardust

Back to top Go down

The difference between style and substance. Empty Re: The difference between style and substance.

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:09 am

Ego, ego, ego. That is all that video of Miami showed to me. Wade is showing how he truly feels about his unison with LeBron in this series. He definitely is not THE MAN in Miami any more. Watching it again makes me dislike that group of men even more. I will not call them a team, you can if you wish. I will take our guys any day, WIN OR LOSE TONIGHT.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by hawksnestbeach Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:13 pm

I still think we can win, but only with all hands on deck. Our starters are beaten up, our bench is dying to get in. What's so hard to figure? We need a fresh man on Lebron every five minutes and 15 or 20 minutes of Steamer to spell KG and shut down the middle, especially if they're posting up Lebron. Start either Dooling or Daniels in place of Ray. Mix it up, Doc, and give us a chance!

hawksnestbeach

Back to top Go down

Post by beat Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:58 pm

hawksnestbeach wrote:I still think we can win, but only with all hands on deck. Our starters are beaten up, our bench is dying to get in. What's so hard to figure? We need a fresh man on Lebron every five minutes and 15 or 20 minutes of Steamer to spell KG and shut down the middle, especially if they're posting up Lebron. Start either Dooling or Daniels in place of Ray. Mix it up, Doc, and give us a chance!

Hawk we are not making any drastic changes now, Steamer will get his 5 or so and the starters will all go close to if not over 40 min each foul trouble aside. These are the guys that got us this far I don't think Doc will do anything different, just some tweaking.

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:06 pm

I feel exactly as you do Beat. We are going to ride the horses that got us here, period. Do you blame Doc for doing that? I don't. Daniels may see a few xtra minutes if necessary.

I only hope one thing. That somehow, somewhere, Paul Pierce can dig down and find a real Paul Pierce kind of game. We need him and Ray to score some points and take the scoring pressure off Rondo so he can concentrate on doing what he does best, lead this team to victory.
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down