C's set for NBA Europe Live 2012

2 posters

Go down

C's set for NBA Europe Live 2012 Empty C's set for NBA Europe Live 2012

Post by 112288 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:17 am

ESPNBOSTON.COM
June, 25, 2012

By Chris Forsberg

With a tip of the cap to our TrueHoop friends at BallinEurope.com, the Celtics are officially set for NBA Europe Live 2012 with two preseason games in October.

Oct. 5 - Celtics vs. Fenerbahce Ulker Istanbul - Ulker Sports Arena, Istanbul
Oct. 7 - Celtics vs. EA7 Emporio Armani - Mediolanum Forum, Milan

The two exhibition games have long been rumored and the locations have been known since early April, but the latest news hammers down the dates.

Back in April, Celtics coach Doc Rivers expressed a desire to do the team's full camp overseas, not just the quick two-game trek.

"I love when we go [away for camp]," said Rivers. "I’ve always liked it, if it’s done right. And we will find that out later -- we don't know if we’re going to go over there and be our training camp, or if we’re going to do the quick trip. I’m not a big fan of the quick trip. I think when you go over there, go over there, and have camp there. I think it’s a great team-bonding trip. I’m hoping that’s what we do, but that hasn’t been clarified yet."

Back to top Go down

C's set for NBA Europe Live 2012 Empty Re: C's set for NBA Europe Live 2012

Post by Sam Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:11 pm

I think they should have left more than two days between the Milan and Istanbul games. After all, that's a long swim.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down