Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season!

3 posters

Go down

Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season! Empty Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season!

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Can Wyc PLEASE, Please, Please make a solid pitch to get Larry a spot with the Celtics if he wants it. This can redress wrongs done to him by the previous ownership that saw fit to give Pitino a contract he never earned or deserved. Bring # 33 back to his second home, PLEASE!

MD!

Last edited by MDCelticsFan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : letter omission)

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season! Empty Re: Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season!

Post by steve3344 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 pm

I'd still start him next year alongside KG and bring Bass off the bench.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season! Empty Re: Larry Bird Won't Return to Pacers Next Season!

Post by bobc33 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

steve3344 wrote:I'd still start him next year alongside KG and bring Bass off the bench.

HA! I'm with you on that one Steve.

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:12 pm

His back will not permit any strenuous physical activity. I was talking about an executive or advisory position. It's only fair that he should be linked for eternity with the C's the way Magic is with the Lakers!

MD!

Last edited by MDCelticsFan on Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : shorten one word)

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by steve3344 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm

MDCelticsFan wrote:His back will not permit any strenuous physical activity. I was talking about an executive or advisory position. It's only fair that he should be linked for eternity with the C's the way Magic is with the Lakers!

MD!

But I want him to play. He's had enough rest since he retired. He should be fresh.

Are you SURE his back will not permit any strenuous physical activity? I saw video of him taking out the garbage recently and it was a really big bag.

steve3344

Back to top Go down

Post by MDCelticsFan Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Maybe if Larry had hired a professional contractor to put in his mother's driveway back in the late 80's instead of trying to do it himself, he could have had a longer & more productive career. And it was VERY productive as it played out!

MD!

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down