rasheed's new gig

4 posters

Go down

rasheed's new gig Empty rasheed's new gig

Post by jeb Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:49 pm

I noticed last night and @ miami that sheed is playing inside waaay more. Last night I also saw him pass up some open threes. He is getting it and doing what the team needs on that night. Ray had it going outside so he moved inside. He also has great hands. Especially on d. He gets a lot of tips and steals.

In general I also like that the Boston Celtics are making free throws and fouling people that drive hard so they have to make their free throws. When the game was in the balance last night the Bobcats were given nothing. Nothing. They had to earn every point.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

rasheed's new gig Empty Re: rasheed's new gig

Post by MDCelticsFan Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:44 pm

I am pleased to see this team looks like it's making viable progress. We moved the ball very well recently on offense and are showing signs of getting more defensive cohesion and intensity. San Antonio will provide a tougher test tomorrow night to be sure.-MD.

MDCelticsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by KellyGreen17 Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:45 pm

Jeb, agreed on all points. I think what has impressed me most about Sheed is his defense. He's great at fronting his guy and denying him the ball. He also has very quick hands and long arms which are great for deflecting passes/blocking shots. It's definitely been nice to see him playing in the post more, and even better to see him pass up open threes. He's not quite where I imagined he would be in regards to rebounding, but overall, I'm very happy we got him.

I probably won't be so happy when he gets that 16th technical and starts getting suspended, but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it!
KellyGreen17
KellyGreen17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Kelly,

Think of a suspension as a day of useful rest. LOL.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jeb Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:06 pm

KG17

HE IS STILL playing his way into shape I think. He gives us another tough tough 6 fouls to throw at Gasol and Howard. I think he will get better and better. Best of all he seems happy with his minutes and his team mates.
jeb
jeb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum