3 posters

Go down

HEAT Considering Sebastian Telfair  Empty HEAT Considering Sebastian Telfair

Post by k_j_88 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:22 pm

NBA rumors: Heat remain interested in Sebastian Telfair, per report
By Drew Garrison  @DrewGarrisonSBN on Aug 4 2013, 3:42p +

USA TODAY Sports
STAY CONNECTED
The Heat could add depth to their frontcourt rotation with the veteran point guard.

TWEET (9) SHARE + COMMENTS
The Miami Heat are interested in journeyman point guard Sebastian Telfair, reports Alex Kennedy of HOOPSWORLD. Telfair averaged 5.6 points per game last season, starting the season with the Phoenix Suns and ending with the Toronto Raptors.

Kennedy previously reported that the Heat were targeting Telfair on July 1. Other teams that expressed interest in Telfair at the start of free agency included the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and Oklahoma City Thunder.

Hot Hot Hoops: Greg Oden explains why he chose the Miami Heat
Greg Oden is the only free agent signing so far for the Heat this summer. There has been little roster movement for the back-to-back champions. Aside from signing Oden, they have amnestied Mike Miller and had only one outgoing free agent in veteran Juwan Howard. There has been no indication what the future holds for Howard, who will turn 41 next season; he played in only seven games for the Heat during the 2012-2013 regular season and saw no action during the playoffs.

Telfair has played for seven NBA franchises since foregoing college and jumping straight to the NBA. The Portland Trail Blazers drafted the 6' point guard with the 13th pick of the 2004 NBA Draft. He would compete with Norris Cole for reserve minutes behind Mario Chalmers.

--

My Take: I find the Telfair story amusing for some reason. As for Greg Oden going to MIA, we'll see how long he lasts. But to his credit, he finally stands a chance of getting a ring without actually having to do any of the work to get it.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

HEAT Considering Sebastian Telfair  Empty Re: HEAT Considering Sebastian Telfair

Post by Sam Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Call me crazy, but I'd take Norris Cole over Sebastian Telfair in a heartbeat.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

HEAT Considering Sebastian Telfair  Empty Re: HEAT Considering Sebastian Telfair

Post by NYCelt Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:45 am

sam wrote:Call me crazy, but I'd take Norris Cole over Sebastian Telfair in a heartbeat.

Sam

I'd call you stark-raving sane on that one.

Regards
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down