OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!!

+2
mrkleen09
dbrown4
6 posters

Go down

OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!! Empty OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!!

Post by dbrown4 Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 am

Great article about Celtics on ESPN website this AM by Tim Legler. Thanks to this site, I saw nothing new in the article. But it is good to know we're on top of it here. Enjoy.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-091210/daily-dime

Sorry. I'm an idiot and don't know how to make it so you just click it and it goes to site. Just copy and paste.
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!! Empty Re: OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!!

Post by mrkleen09 Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:59 am

Legler is one of the few national commentators to consistently give the Celtics their due. Very well written article and completely on point.
mrkleen09
mrkleen09

Back to top Go down

OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!! Empty Re: OK, Tim Legler of ESPN is using this site for his own gain!!

Post by pete Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 am

dbrown,

You pasted the link properly, and it does work. It will not highlight (change color and activate) until you post it,same as an email.

Pete
pete
pete

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:16 am

Thanks, Pete. I'm slowly but surely catching on!! It worked after I sent the above!
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:46 am

Legler was the only ESPN pundit/analyst that picked the Celtics to win the Championship in 2008.

The sad part of this is that he's pretty much spot on about how everybody's enthralled with LBJ and Kobe. My beef isn't that they don't deserve it, they're both great players, it's just that it makes b-ball seem like a one-on-one sport instead of a team sport.

bob
bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by sinus007 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Hi,
That dancing episode got really under Mr. Legler's skin.
As for being a quiet team - majority loves a superman. Do we have one? Sorry, fresh out, just a very good built team.

AK
sinus007
sinus007

Back to top Go down

Post by swedeinestonia Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:03 pm

They think it is easier to market a player than a team I guess.

Short of achievements/championships I guess it is more difficult to put a measurement on team values/ethics/effort.
swedeinestonia
swedeinestonia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down