3 posters

Go down

Faverani Impressing Brad Stevens Empty Faverani Impressing Brad Stevens

Post by bobheckler Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 am

http://www.hoopsworld.com/celtics-coach-impressed-with-vitor-faverani

Faverani Impressing Celtics’ Brad Stevens
By HOOPSWORLD
Basketball News & NBA Rumors

Despite the up-and-down playing time, (Vitor) Faverani has impressed Stevens and seems to be carving out a role.

“Things I (Coach Brad Stevens) liked: What that (Green-Wallace) lineup gave us the opportunity to do. I thought Vitor Faverani was good again. I think he’s had a pretty good preseason,” said the coach. “And I think with his size he’s going to win some time, simply because of the way that he plays, and the way that he’s been able to be effective on both ends around the rim.”

With Jared Sullinger, Brandon Bass and Kelly Olynyk all likely to see a reasonable amount of minutes, Kris Humphries could be impacted most if Faverani earns more time.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Faverani Impressing Brad Stevens Empty Re: Faverani Impressing Brad Stevens

Post by Sam Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:06 am

For a team with a dearth of really "big" men, the Celtics' big man situation is going to be one of the strongest indicators of whether the Celtics are focusing more on being competitive or developing players. For example, it could be that Humphries proves more valuable than Olynyk in the short run but Olynyk is given more minutes for developmental purposes. Just one of many subplots awaiting us.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by k_j_88 Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:34 pm

I think they can be competitive with what they have now. They just need to maintain effort, as Wallace said. A harder working team can overcome a talented team if they are willing to grind it out.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down