More Proof That ESPN Are Whores

4 posters

Go down

More Proof That ESPN Are Whores Empty More Proof That ESPN Are Whores

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:00 pm

My apologies to those hard-working girls for the comparison.  I probably should have called them pimps. At least whores provide some value.

Now, those kneepad-wearing losers are actually trying to hype this year's Lakers and Spurs by comparing them to the 1995-1996 Bulls of MJ.

More Proof That ESPN Are Whores Screenshot_2013-11-06_09.17.21.0_standard_709.0

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

More Proof That ESPN Are Whores Empty Re: More Proof That ESPN Are Whores

Post by k_j_88 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Even with the season in full swing, there's still some straggler authors searching for something viable in the dark without a flashlight.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:34 pm

Bob,

Thanks for providing this. I was out of toilet paper.

By the way, they've apparently seen the error of their ways in this instance. I searched for this particular item, but I can't find it on ESPN's site, and the hits from a general Google search are redirected to the generic standings page, so I guess they took that page down.

Whoever approved that idea in the first place needs to get a job as the sports editor for Barrow, Alaska.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Outside wrote:Bob,

Thanks for providing this. I was out of toilet paper.

By the way, they've apparently seen the error of their ways in this instance. I searched for this particular item, but I can't find it on ESPN's site, and the hits from a general Google search are redirected to the generic standings page, so I guess they took that page down.

Whoever approved that idea in the first place needs to get a job as the sports editor for Barrow, Alaska.
outside,

"The Paper to Nowhere", huh?

To use this as toilet paper, you'd have to print it first.  If you have the paper to do that with, and are willing to do it, you didn't need this.

I know, I'm being anal.

bob
btw, HOW ABOUT THEM WARRIORS?!! A good time to be living in NorCal.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:50 pm

Yeah, how bout them Warriors Very Happy  They are a fun bunch to watch, and they are a legitimate contender. I also had the brilliant acumen to get both Curry and Klay for my fantasy team, so I'm enjoying it from just about every angle possible.

My biggest complaint so far is that Curry is showing a persistent ability to create horrid turnovers. Not just ordinary turnovers, but dreadful, awful, "why did you do that?" turnovers. He's averaging 5.3 per game (partially offset by an excellent 9.8 assists), and it will take a while to get the 11-turnover performance against the Clips out of my brain. That, plus David Lee's haircut, are my biggest complaints.

I do say a little prayer for Curry's ankles every game, though. I'll take the turnovers instead of a recurrence of the ankle problems any day.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Outside wrote:Yeah, how bout them Warriors Very Happy  They are a fun bunch to watch, and they are a legitimate contender. I also had the brilliant acumen to get both Curry and Klay for my fantasy team, so I'm enjoying it from just about every angle possible.

My biggest complaint so far is that Curry is showing a persistent ability to create horrid turnovers. Not just ordinary turnovers, but dreadful, awful, "why did you do that?" turnovers. He's averaging 5.3 per game (partially offset by an excellent 9.8 assists), and it will take a while to get the 11-turnover performance against the Clips out of my brain. That, plus David Lee's haircut, are my biggest complaints.

I do say a little prayer for Curry's ankles every game, though. I'll take the turnovers instead of a recurrence of the ankle problems any day.

outside,

Curry is not a pass first point guard. Having said that, he's doing a pretty impressive job of racking up the assists. It doesn't hurt, of course, to have one of the best, young pure shooters in the league since Ray Allen as your running mate. What I wouldn't give to pry Klay Thompson out of Mark Jackson's cold, dead fingers. Between the two of them they shoot 3s like they were layups. I've, quite frankly, never seen the likes before.

Yes, pray for Curry's ankles. NOT a good place for an injury for a guard.

And absolutely, positively pray for David Lee to get a new hairstylist. That is just plain ugly. It passed 'dorky-looking' 20 years ago. Still, if Luis Scola is the best player under the rim in the NBA then David Lee is #2.

And I'm not so sure Scola, whom I love, is #1. David Lee just knows how to score in a million ways. If I like Scola more I think it's because he's more physical than Lee. The Latino macho effect. Lee's a bit soft on defense.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 pm

I've been experiencing this crap since the Knicks' one-year "dynasty" in 1973. Ignored it then. Ignore it now. Basketball fans with terminal rectosis will forever be trying to erase the past.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Outside Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:52 pm

Outside wrote:I do say a little prayer for Curry's ankles every game, though.
Great. I go and mention this, and Curry tweaks his ankle.
Outside
Outside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down