Tanguay & Felger: Wins 'not what we're looking for'

2 posters

Go down

Tanguay & Felger: Wins 'not what we're looking for' Empty Tanguay & Felger: Wins 'not what we're looking for'

Post by bobheckler Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:49 pm

I can't even believe they let these idiots on the air.

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/tanguay-felger-wins-not-what-were-looking

The Celtics have won four straight games, and that has Gary Tanguay and Mike Felger worried.

That's right, folks, we've got a couple pro-tankers on our hands.

"What are we doing sharing the basketball. What are we doing winning four straight games when there's a lottery pick to win, Gary?" Felger asked.

"And you know what else, Mike? They're playing defense," Tanguay responded. "This is the NBA. You don't play defense in the NBA when you're trying to win."

The Celtics have been playing a much more team-oriented brand of basketball, and they're also pushing the pace more. That is definitely due to the orders of their coach, Brad Stevens.

"They're coach I think is too good. This is a concern," Felger said. "Brad Stevens is a real concern for me because he seems to know what he's doing, and they're playing for him."

"They hired this guy a year too early," Felger continued. "He might be too good. He cares obviously too much as he should. And he's got them at .500 if the playoffs started today they'd be in the middle of the Eastern Conference pack, again the last place you want to be. This should have been a year of the Bobby Valentine equivalent of the Boston Celtics. Blow it up, tank it, go to the bottom, and then next year you bring in Boy Wonder here, and he does all the right things and you start to build it up next year."

bob
MY NOTE:   Yuck. I didn't look at the video, it's out at the link I provided, so I don't know if they were serious or joking. If they were serious, they need to find a job reporting on the Utah Jazz or the Chicago Cubs and get the hell out of Boston.

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Tanguay & Felger: Wins 'not what we're looking for' Empty Re: Tanguay & Felger: Wins 'not what we're looking for'

Post by k_j_88 Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:52 pm

These two should work for ESPN instead where fodder is widely accepted.

KJ
k_j_88
k_j_88

Back to top Go down