Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W

3 posters

Go down

Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W Empty Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W

Post by bobheckler Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:15 pm

January 2, 1973

Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W 197301020HOU

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W Empty Re: Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W

Post by Sam Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 pm

That team became a force in a remarkably short time. I hope history will repeat itself in the near future for the Celtics.

There's no question in my mind that, if Havlicek's right shoulder had not been seriously injured, there would have been yet another Celtics-Lakers final in 1973. I'll never forget him coming back immediately after the injury; and, right out of the chute in his first game after the injury, he took the first Celtics shot of the game—a lefty pop shot that went in. I thought that displayed not only a lot of guts but also a Havlicekian way of throwing up a challenge. They didn't win either that game or the Knicks series, but remains one of my favorite Celtics moments.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W Empty Re: Lex Nihil Novi - 30-6 Celtics Pick Up Where they Left Off, Christening the New Year with a W

Post by beat Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:02 pm

Cowens... Newlin

Might not have been the game but, don't see any techs on Cowens

beat
beat
beat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down