Interview With The Source

2 posters

Go down

Interview With The Source Empty Interview With The Source

Post by dboss Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:32 pm

Interviewer:  Today we are having a meeting with the Source to discuss recent and ongoing rumors involving the Celtics.  Here it comes now.  It is wearing a black hoodie with dark glasses and a baseball cap with the Yakult Swallows insignia.  Real Clandestine…can’t even see its’ face.  I guess you could say that it is a faceless source no doubt.  Time for us to get to the bottom of this mess.  This should be interesting.

Interviewer:  Source…thanks for coming.  What about the Rondo rumor?

Source:  There is no doubt about it. The Celtics are shopping Rajon Rondo.  Word on the street is that Boston is looking for more 1st round draft picks or a center taller than 6’ 7”.  The move is part of their tanking strategy as widely reported by all the reput-able media giants.

Interviewer:  And where did you get this information?

Source:  Well I cannot reveal the source but trust me it is gonna happen tomorrow at 3 PM.

Interviewer:  The Celtics have flatly denied any intension to trade Rajon Rondo so who’s telling the truth here?  

Source:  Rajon had another fist fight with Doc Rivers last week and Doc is pretty fed up and wants him gone.  Sacramento is ready to make the deal now.

Interviewer:  Ah…you do know that Doc is no longer coaching the Celtics so this rumor does not seem to be at all possible unless we are all living in the Twilight Zone

Source:  Trust me!  This will happened and Rondo will definitely be traded.

Interview: So tell me Source who is the real source of this rumor?

Source:  I read about it on a blog.  Anything on the internet must be true….everybody knows that.

Interviewer:  Well this one cannot be true because Doc Rivers coaches the Clippers and Rajon Rondo can barely walk let alone get into a fist fight!

Source:  When it happens remember that I told you so.

Interviewer:  Let’s go on to another rumor that has spread like the plague.   You said last week that Jeff Green was going to be traded for Tim Huskinson.

Source:  That’s right..

Interviewer:  Who the hell is Tim Huskinson?

Source:  Well I cannot reveal my source but my source said that Tim is one helluva basketball player and the Celtics are looking to have him on the roster by next year.  Basically this will be a premature trade involving a future unnamed asset trading option.

Interviewer:  I see…And who is the other trading partner?

Source:  Five teams have shown an interest and right now the Celtics look to be the front runners because they have more draft picks.

Interviewer:  You lost me there…Do you have any type of confirmation about this from the Celtics?

Source:  Well my source has a cousin whose brother knows someone who knows a guy that used to know one of the Celtics dancers.  That’s pretty close to the source wouldn’t ya say?

Interviewer:  Sorry.  I see no connection..  Let me ask you one more question.  It seems that a lot of rumors have been debunked as false yet these rumors get fans in a frenzy and even impact some of the players whose names are being tossed about.  With you being a source, albeit a self-proclaimed source, do you feel responsible for spreading false information ?

Source:  I‘m sorry I cannot answer that question until I check with my source.

Interviewer:  Bonjour

dboss
dboss
dboss

Back to top Go down

Interview With The Source Empty Re: Interview With The Source

Post by Sam Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:20 am

Dboss,

One of your best!  If I had realized you were so tight with the Source, I wouldn't have debated the Asik thing with you.  Sorry about that.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down