Outside
k_j_88
Sam
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST GAME PHILLY - HOME - Page 2 Empty Re: POST GAME PHILLY - HOME

Post by international Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:44 pm

dboss,Kermit Washington in his only season with the Celtics was a rebounder in the same style as Sully.He had 10.5 rebounds in only 27 minutes.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Dboss, I'm quite sure that, in previous posts, I've identified Silas as a Sullinger "play-alike."  A relentless, below-the-rim rebounder.  Silas had better defensive credentials, and Sully has better distance shooting credentials.

I salivate over the idea of Asik and Sully playing together.  I believe the entire team would benefit, with Asik backing them up on the defensive end.  With Asik playing down low on offense, Sully could play the high post and capitalize on his jump-shooting and passing abilities.

International, Kermit Washington would be another good choice, but he only played 32 games with the Celtics.

Sam
Sam
Sam
Admin

https://samcelt.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by international Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:09 am

Sam,did you see Gene Conley playing?To be a an NBA player and a MLB pitcher at the same time he had to be very strong both physically and mentaly.He had good stats as a rebounder too,in short minutes.

international

Back to top Go down

Post by bobheckler Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:22 pm

dboss wrote:
sam wrote:KJ,

It was probably one of those things that we're not knowledgeable about and that only basketball experts know.  I don't know if this was in Sully's mind; but in his place, I'd be thinking, "Geez, I'm beating my brains out.  Are you sure you should be talking to me?" Or perhaps other words to that effect.

Sam

Sam was was thinking the same thing.  Sully carried the team on his back last night.  Who knows what was said.  But Sully had a GTFOOMF look.

Bob, so I want to make sure I read you right..  The ragdoll reference was on the game on thread????

dboss

dboss,

Correct.

Sam said:  ON PAGE 4

Re: Game-On! 76ers @ Celtics - January 29, 2014
Post by sam Yesterday at 5:52 pm

Mannix just said the Celts have to move the ball better because they only have 10 assists on 15 made field goals. Yeah, they're playing poorly, but 67% is a very good assist/FG ratio.

I said:  ON PAGE 6

Re: Game-On! 76ers @ Celtics - January 29, 2014
Post by bobheckler Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Sully's just throwing Hawes around like he's a rag doll.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2