Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away

Go down

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Empty Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away

Post by bobheckler Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:32 pm

MUST BEAT Celtics!

Cant afford to give up draft position

Screw that....it's the Celtics

You know what would feel even better? Joel embiid in a laker jersey

This is the Celtics, and the number one rule to being a die hard Laker fan is kicking the Celtics ass....even when they're down in the gutter just like us. I'll get joy at kick'in the snot out of them while knock'in out a few teeth in the process.

This is a must lose for us. I don't care if it is the Celtics, a meaningless victory is meaningless.

I say we have the game of the season and beat them by 50... Just for the **** of it...

If we were ever going to have a 4-78 season those 4 wins better be against the Celtics - a bad year doesn't sting as much when you beat that puke green trash from Boston.

A win for us would make the Celtics fans happy. Forget that, go tank!

No die hard Celtic fan would want that. We need to punch them in their throat tonight. The tank never applies to our rivals.

You can't stop us

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Jumping-tank-o

Who is ready for MarShon Madness?? Can't wait too see Kobe's heir apparent make his debut (MY NOTE:  See what I mean about transition boyfriends?)

If we do nothing else, BEAT THE CELDICKS!!!!!!! No tanking !!!!

Know it's painful, but I'd rather we out-tank them in this game

Boston is so far ahead of us in rebuilding it makes me sick

CANNOT LOSE THIS GAME!!!! I DONT CARE IF WE LOSE EVERY GAME JUST NOT TO BOSTON!!!

We do not lose against Boston. Ever. Tanking or no tanking

I have a feeling rondo may have a huge game just because he wants to...lol

I'm sorry guys but this is a W for us tonight. You can't have Chowdah City coming up in here and winning.

Rondo is going to destroy us.

Think we all want a win tonight - lets forget the tank for one day & then get back to it only after crushing the Celtics!!

You also have Marshon Brooks going against the team that got rid of him twice before ever giving him a chance.

It will be tough to lose this one given how bad Boston plays. But if anyone can achieve this it is the Lakers.

Seeing so many players on the bench not in suits feels wrong How will Kaman get his rest now?

Jeff Green is such a wild card. He looks like a god some nights and a role player other nights.

Rondo looks a lot better than the last time we played them.

That chick for Boston getting ready to check in.

I didn't know Boston drafted a female. Who is the girl with the long hair.

Fabio has taken the floor (MY NOTE:  It'll be interesting if we see the same comments about Kelly's hair next year, after everybody has seen him at least once)

Damn nice passing by that... Other team

Wth Kaman doing there? We're not Philadelphia-level tankers.

Philly takes their tanking seriously, I got banned from their board for simply writing "Go Sixers".

That midget Pressey is shorter than Mugsey Bogues!

Boston is way ahead of us on in rebuilding. WAY ahead.

Makes me sick. They had two players in the rising stars challenge at all star break. They have a good young coach and a bunch of draft picks.

That bald Celtic guard doesn't look to pass, at all.

Kris kardashian's game has really gone in the toilet.

How is Boston so bad. They have some decent players.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Tank1

Damn that was a sick pass by rondo

Sadly Boston is going to better then us for a long time. They are way ahead of us in rebuilding.

If it doesn't equal championships for them then who cares

Hopefully it won't. But I wouldn't be surprised if they win won before us.

Wallace used to be very good.

Comments From The Other Side - vs Lakers, Away Hd-tank-fight-wallpaper-backgrounds-3_37870531

Only gave up 18 points to the Celtics in the second Liking that defense

Or it could be the Celtics just suck

I say tank two years in a row. Just draft well, really really well.

I don't think we have any picks next year.

10 first rounders for Boston in next 5 years

Rondo looking pretty average. No team is going to overpay for him either, similar to Pau.

Rondo getting owned.

Ryno is getting killed by Brandon Bass, that is embarrassing.

Sullinger has the same body type as Big Baby

Bass just made R. Kelly look like a little boy.

Booo!! Someone get PP a wheelchair. (MY NOTE:  Stuck in the past)

Someone get Kobe a wheelchair! (MY NOTE:  Living in the present)

Doesn't need one Being held back for tankage.

Nash is using it

I hope Brooks is nervous because he is playing weak as hell. I remember watching him in Brooklyn thinking man this dude could be decent 15 point scorer. Don't know what happened that guy.

Brooks plays like a 40 year old Kobe.

This team is getting simply outworked, and the IQ of some Laker players is embarrassing.

Lakers have just entered Super Tank 2 Mode. The Celtics are no match for us now...

Rondo in extremely overrated.

Lucky we did not trade our top 5 pick for rondo like some of u here suggest

Celts are crafty tankers. They lured us into a fall sense of security by playing well in 3 qtrs

Indeed. Rondo & Bass gone for the longest time. Seems pretty obvious, lol.

LOL...they win even if they lose...

Exciting tank battle.

BROOKS FOR MVP

Um.... Celtics have scored a total of 5 points this quarter

Boston does really suck

This Boston tank is strong

If Lakers beat boston, they will be 6th in draft ranking....Sad

Still gonna win the lottery Stern had to leave us with a going away present

I hate that lakers lost to Celtics in 2008 especially that wheelchair stunt by Pierce

Ainge has deployed the tank button.

Brooks staring down the Celtics bench haha

Rondo doesn't come back in soon you know they're actively tanking

Rondo is crazy enough to strangle the Coach if he doesn't put him back in.

Would love to see that. Then he gets traded to us for pennies on the dollar

That's what Boston does. They try to keep the games close and competitive at the same time intentionally lose the game

Rondo not on the court = Tank

You know the Celtics marching orders all season has been play like you mean it the first three quarters, tank the 4th.

Looks like the Lakers win the game and the Celtics get the better draft pick.

39-9 run. Celtics, master tankers.

Dammit were gonna win

It's ok to put the tank on hold in order to beat this scum of a team

Problem is that wins like this will give us momentum, last time they beat Boston they went into Toranto and won, then they almost beat Chicago in Chicago. I don't want any momentum.

I'm laughing at people who think NBA players would sabotage their stats by deliberately blowing layups and shots so the organization can maybe get a draft pick.

They just suck

Good news = we're gonna win and we beat Boston Bad news = we needed to lose

Boston channelling the tank at the right time

Rondo for tank commander LOL

It's not easy being green.

Rondo is a shadow of his former self. I hate the guy, but I kinda hope he gets back to form eventually. He was an amazing talent, even if he could never shoot.

it's just that we also gifted Boston either Wiggins, Parker or Exum while we are stuck with Vonleh

This is now two games in a row that Boston allowed LA to win by tanking the fourth. They fully understand how meaningless these games are, you truly can't have any more meaningless games than these.

We suck less than them now, but they'll be the ones who get the higher pick in the draft. That's the last laugh this season IMO.

bob

bobheckler
bobheckler

Back to top Go down